Sensitive Issues for Men

how to away from gay feelings

i am 16 years old since 3 years ago iam attractng to mens like gay but i amt trying to stop that feelings but i cant can you give advices to stop that feelings

10 Replies
oldestnewest

So do you feel you are heterosexual or do you feel you are gay? There nothing wrong if you are gay, I’m just trying to understand why you want the feelings to stop? I’m heterosexual but I can also say that I’ve had thoughts of wondering what it might be like to be with another guy, I don’t think that I would, but I do have those thoughts. & I it doesn’t change my orientation. I’m not sure this helped or not.

1 like

thanks

you re correct, nut our culture totally against from gay marriages and all

At this age hormones can play havoc with your feelings and emotions. I had similar feelings when younger, mainly because I struggled to interact with girls and always found it easier to talk to other boys. Sometimes I would think it would be easier to be Gay as getting a Boyfriend would be easier than a girlfriend ? As I got older confidence with girls improved and my 'gay phase' past.

Best advice would be to try and put your mind elsewhere, hobbies/sport etc. As you get older your hormones and emotions settle down and your life will take you in whatever direction it is destined for. Be who you want to be and do not rush in and do not be influenced by others.

Good luck.

thanks a lot but i have another problem sperms are not ejaculate when i masturbate but when i move with a boy and when he touch my penis sperms are coming out what is the reason?

People are who they are. It sounds like you are gay and if so, that's OK. There are far more gay guys out there than you perhaps realize. Don't try to force yourself to be somebody that you are not because you think that's what other people want you to be. Gay or straight, the teenage years are hard. It'll get better.

that means its normal situation at this age?

You are who you are.

i cant understand your question

You are who you are means you cannot be 'forced' to be something you are not.

If you do not want these Gay feelings and they are upsetting you, only you can help yourself to focus elsewhere. If however you think you are gay and want those feelings, then go with them.

You may also like...