Panic with painful legs

Cant believe how painful my legs are Grrrr.

Was out shopping with my daughter and almost collapse as i grabbed the trolley to help myself.

Then when i woke up the next morning the pain was from my buttocks down my legs so so painful i can hardly move with pain. Has anyone else had this experience ? any advice would be gratefully received. Im in a bit of a panic not knowing how to cope :(

thank you Ruthie.

Happy and healthy new year to you all.

4 Replies

• Hi Ruthie

I do suffer with painful legs and know others who are also affected. I find warm baths , massage and stretching exercises help. I was told by rheumatology to take painkillers when it was really bad. Raising them and resting them also helps . If it continues mention it to your consultant.

Hope this helps at least you know you are not alone with this.

• Hey, I know how you feel, I go out for shopping with my husband and son and have tingling muscle pains and I feel like my legs are going to come out of my pelvis sockets. horiible but hot baths do help and I also changed my shoes so they are wedged which seemes to lessen the pain a bit as I noticed wearing flats made it alot worse.

• I do suffer from sore legs, but its a tightness with my legs and feet that is my worst pain. I have other medication as I have a cervical spinal fusion which I think probably helps with the leg pain. You should get any severe pain checked by a doctor x hope you find someone who can help you xx

• Not being an expert on pain associated with scleroderma but I've had episodes like you describe which has been diagnosed as sciatica. My daughter not me has scleroderma. I hope the pain you described isn't associated with your condition.

You may also like...