SO IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

Hey guys ... guess what? Yep ya got it in one. My 'new' medicine arrived today. Will keep you posted with outcomes

My first dose was taken at 3:30 pm today, and (without any exaggeration whatsoever) the pain in my knees (of which I have considered to be at least the severity of 8/10, has totally, unequivocally and I must confess .... somewhat surprisingly 100% been to totally and completely eradicated. OMFG!!

I do apologise, but because of the suddenly extreme onslaught of tiredness I am going to have to toddle off to bed.

Good night all.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Phogan, WHAT is your new medicine for your knees? My knees have been bad for a long time but have recently gooten so painful I made an appt with a recommended orthopod. I don't want total knee replacements-tho recommended some time ago-mainly because of blood thinner issues-am considering having my knees injected with one of the 'gels' on the market. So am very interested in anything that might help and save me from further surgery/procedures. Tell me what your doc said/recommended. I have a cane and a walker-only use the walker when going out or my kneepain is really bad. Thanks, Take care. Burma

You may also like...