Strange

Strange

After seeing the GP on Monday, we had a chat and I'm off all meds now. I saw the person at the hospital in February who said an appointment will come through for about 2 months time to see me again, so should have been April. The GP said to call to remind them, which I tried but kept getting an answering machine, which I've left messages on. The various meds I've been on since last March haven't done a thing except given me side affects like bad head aches etc. I'm still waiting for the hospital to make contact but nothing yet. Been off work since November due to this and now I'm taking back control and try to get back to some normality. I've ballooned in wait as couldn't go out, the meds seems to exacerbate my condition rather than help it. I seems to be going crazy here just losing the will to even get out of bed, nothing to do or look forward to as can't even go outside. Sorry for the rant but really fed up now. I've managed to attach pic of one hand but the other is exactly the same. Happens every day, several times a day. If the is a support group in or near Birmingham, I'd love to know where as most people although sound sympatric don't really understand what I'm talking about although they can see how bad it is.

oldestnewest