Hi can anyone help?

I live in Isfahan (Iran) and have been diagnosed with Scleroderma last year and it started with raynaud's. doctor said it is limited and gave me some medicine including fluxetine. it really affected my sexual relation with my husband.. as i do not like sex relation and even some times i hate it. what can i do is there any alternative for floxetine? does any one have the same experience? please guide me.

1 Reply

  • Hi,

    I would stop taking the (I assume) fluoxetine it is an antidepressant. It will not directly effect the Raynauds but it will effect your mind and the way it works.


    If it doesn't suit you and you need an antidepressant because the Raynauds is getting you down there are many alternatives out there.

    I would ask your doctor to refer you to a Rheumatologist and try to get the Raynauds under control before going down the path of mind altering drugs.

    Good luck with it.


You may also like...