Living indoors needing to move

I have scleroderma and severe Raynaud's phenomenon.  The raynauds affects my hands, knees, and feet. I also get arterial ulcers. Sadly, I'm disabled from the raynauds. I live in michigan so I'm indoors apprx 10 months a year. I have kids and I'm divorced. I want to move to warm climate like florida. He refuses to let me. I have full physical custody.  We share legal.  Are there any articles that I could reference in court. I can't afford an attorney anymore especially when he hasn't paid in over a year. I know the damage is not reversible.  I want to be able to go out and watch my kids activities.  I've lived in my small living area and need to get a life.  


    You may also like...