Feel like complete garbage. : So hey guys. I'm... - Quit Support

Quit Support

14,524 members β€’ 24,778 posts

Feel like complete garbage.

macman_92
macman_9213 MONTHS WINNER
β€’13 Replies

So hey guys. I'm feeling absolutely like crap. Quit smoking for 4 weeks now yesterday I started throwing up. One minute I was fine eating sweats them the next I throwing up could this be withdrawal or could it be my anixety? Feel horrible πŸ˜”

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

I think it defo anxiety just keep strong you can do this

glolin
glolinLONG TERM WINNER

Hi macman,

You may just have a bug that is making you sick..Maybe you should see your GP to rule out any bugs etc.

You are doing brilliantly..feel proud of what you have achieved :) :) :)

LilyMay73
LilyMay73LONG TERM WINNER

Hi macman, withdrawal can make you feel nauseous but unlikely to make you actually vomit. As glolin said you may just have a bug, I'd give it 48 hours before worrying......or perhaps too many sweets 😊

iris8
iris85 MONTH WINNER

Your doing really well macman. Not sure a reason can always be traced but your body is expunging one way or other; looking after itself. Plenty of fluids, if it is a bug or not>It'll flush through. One massive bonus: your no longer putting in vast amounts of chemicals into your body :O) keep going NOPE

Hidden
Hidden

Hey macman,

Anxiety can make a person throw up... In my first month, I had bad nausea... Not from anxiety , but from withdrawal.... This will pass πŸ‘πŸ» hang in there😊

Like glolin says could be a bug, if you don't feel better soon go see your GP. Hope your feeling better soon x

bonny64
bonny643 YEAR WINNER

Anxiety is a weird thing as it can make you feel so crap. Never had it make me sick though. Hopefully that was a one off. Well done on 4 weeks be strong I'm sure you can beat it πŸ˜€ X

Briarwood
BriarwoodAdministrator

Well done on your 4 weeks quit, great job macπŸš­πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope you feel better soonπŸ’πŸ˜Š

macman_92
macman_9213 MONTHS WINNER

Thanks for your response guys 😊 Just feel really rough. Tired and upset tummy the last couple of days. I think it's anixety that's doing this πŸ˜”

Hidden
Hidden in reply to macman_92

Yes, could be anxiety for sure. It's made me vomit before. Remember, it's all connected. While it could be a bug going around, and you should go see your Dr, it's probably anxiety that's being intensified from withdrawal. But, you are past the worst of it. The cravings may be there from time to time, but the nicotine is no longer in your system. Your body is reacting to the changes and trying to heal.

You are doing so well, please don't give up.

I hope you're feeling better soon. Hopefully we were able to at least ease your mind some. Stay strong. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

macman_92
macman_9213 MONTHS WINNER in reply to Hidden

It sucks tbh ill just have to get on with it tbh Im going to see if i can get something for it as its got worst but ill be okay :)

droopyJ
droopyJMarvellousness LTW in reply to macman_92

Oooh ma man if it's been going on for the last 4 days then go and see your doctor..... Most bugs seem to be 24/48 hrs😷😷

Great quit by the way πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

both

You may also like...