Dr Burn

Yesterday, I had an appointment with my Neurologist, and he has now discharged me! He said that we must accept that I have a Brain Injury, and there is nothing more he can do for me! He said I have made good progress, and he can see my determination!

Certainly helps make me feel more like a normal person!

I might be doing some Voluntary work at Poole Hospital, just chatting to Brain Injured people who are trying to recover.

I'll keep you posted on how it works out!

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi nutkin..good to see you

That sounds awesome that you are considering some volunteer work chatting to others who have encountered a brain injury.

You truly will be an inspiration :) :)

• I hope so! Thanks xx

• Hi ya Debs, its lovely to see you gal :) :)

I'm soooooo glad you have made great progress and am sure its due to your great determination :) :)

Debs, I do hope you decide to do some voluntary work at Poole Hospital :) cos I know your a lovely kind Lady and you will be able to help other people with brain injuries :) :)

Love's ya loads :) xx

• Thanks so much.

• Debs, you will love helping other people :) and they will love you for it too :) :) plus, it just may help you tooo eh :) :)

Please keep in touch :) xx

• I will do. Thanks xx 😘

• Hiya Debs, great news that you've done really well and I'm ever so happy for you😊

Now you're going to help others is fantastic coz when they see how brilliant you've done, very inspirational πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ 😊

Im looking forward to hearing how you get on at the hospital, good luck πŸ€ 😊 x

• Thanks. I still have to get all the paperwork sorted!

You may also like...