Almost 2 weeks

It's been nearly two weeks (12 days) that I've been without cigarettes and I feel amazing. With the support of my family and friends, and on healthunlocked, I've really gone a long way. Although my family and friends smoke, they still respect being around me while they smoke; they keep the cigarettes away from me. My cravings are becoming less and less, with the help of my vape, of course. I'm staying strong though. I also am going through a rough break up, so this vape is saving me in many ways. Thank you for all of your support. We will talk soon and I'll keep you updated on my progress. :).

-Jenn

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • 'guess we happened to be online about the same time ... It's wonderful to hear that you have support from family and friends! and... Your enthusiasm shines through your posts. Keep up the good work .. and don't hesitate to ask questions or share with us if/when things aren't going so well. All the best! -Will

• Thanks Will! I appreciate it.

• Jenny, your doing really well on your quit journey :) you really are gal :) :)

BUT, BUT, as our Willc2220 has kindly said, if ever you need any help, no matter whether its small or flippin BIG, then please come and ask :) :) then we will all try to help you :) :)

I'm so sorry your going through a breakup :( :( but I'm afraid THIS is life gal :o these things do happen :o and I wish you all the best for the future :) :)

Look Jenny, cos am an ole boy now :o it dosnt stop me sending you loads a sweet dreaming cuddly huggs to help you through the night :) :) but if you dont want em, just keep your windows shutttt :D :D

Pete :) x

• Haha thanks Pete. That cheered me up. You're funny :)

• Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may also like...