Share your Pain experience plzzz

I dont understand quit for 2 mounth i smoke 10 years and ii feel mild depresion my body is tired , all time i have any pain exmp. One day left arm other right , my bloodTest Ok echo ok

For one week I have the snapping\pain on my Right Hip - left shoulder mild pain - Back pain pfff

Pfff i dont know if this from smoking or what i need to smoke again

Last edited by

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hiya wait, please please please don't light up as this will NOT make you feel any better. You just think at this moment it will😩

You're quit 2 months which is a great achievement and these side effects will pass.

Your blood test was ok you say and just wondering if you mentioned the pain to your Doctor. Our bodies react to quitting in different ways and this can throw up all sorts of side effects. Hope you feel better soon but I can honestly say smoking again is not the answer😊x

• Yes but i have afraid i dont know i never felt so i soke for 10 years ago pffff 😣😣😣😣 i hope it is from nicotine withdrawal

• Yes unfortunately nicotine withdrawal can be painful but hang in there coz these feelings will pass and you will feel the benefits of quitting. I'm so sorry you're in pain at the moment, sending you some hugs to help you get through this😊x

• Thank youuu i wait for other experiences 💋

• Hi wait and welcome to quit support

It sounds like you are going through a bit of a tough time at the moment, but try and hang in there. 12 weeks appears to be when many people are really through the worst symptoms of quitting and you are almost there :) :)

No two people quit the same, and if your medical tests have come back clear, then maybe some gentle exercises in a hydro pool just may help you with the pain.

I suggest talking to your Health professional about the pain you are experiencing just in case there is a underlying medical condition.

You have done so well get this far - Keep up the great quit..

Quitting is not easy BUT it is so worth it :) :)

• I had pain, anxiety, loss of sleep, cough and depression when i started my quit. 67 days and yesterday was the 1st step in the right direction. Had gone to the DR and was assured that I was just going through a 'healing' phase. Has not been a fun experience, but will NOT go back to smoking. as I never want to relive this.

• Ohh where is your pain 😕😕

• mostly hips and lower back. I'm sure it was/is stress related. it seems to be getting better. Tightness in the chest and tingling in my left arm and leg.

• Ohhh mee 2 i think im sick 😕 but its from quitting or ?

• while quitting you will also go through withdraws and anxiety issues. remember you have been putting poison into your body for years and it will take a while to get your system balanced out. but if you a scared or worried, go to your DR. its better to be safe than sorry.

• My Bluttest is ok and echo ok so i dont know now hahah 😣😣

• Hi ya Wait12, its lovely to meet you and a big warm welcome :) :) and well done to you so far, on your quit journey :) I do hope your troubles get easier for you soon :)

If you could please let me know your quit date, then I can add you to the Wall of Winners and sort you a Winners badge out :)

Speak soon, Pete :)

• Im from kosovo 😕

• No don't start smoking....... I'm getting weird pains in my back and chest too. I feel stiff and really tired. Glad you shared that with everyone🌷

You may also like...