EXCITED BIG MUCH

I went to the may rally ,today a big celebration over my way,, usually i would have been armed with cigarettes money for more and a lighter and a spare one ,, all day after all is a long time,,,, BUT TODAY FIRST TIME IN ADULT LIFE I SKIPPED OUT THE DOOR ME AND MY KIDS WITH NOTHING BUT MY CAR KEYS ,,,,, all day smokers surrounded me lighting up and i could smell it every were,,, IT ONLY SERVED TO PUT ME OFF FURTHER.

HAPPY TO SAY GUYS AND GIRLS DAY 5 WENT REALLY WELL FOR ME hope all you non smokers had the same wonderful day as me.

away for a good feed now if i can stomach it,,,,, still not eating to well.

ickytoots

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done ickytoots.... that was a real test which you passed with flying colours 😃😃😃 and how great for your children that they were out with a non smoker.... 😁😁😁

• Hiya toots, soooo happy for you, well done and definitely a victory👍😀x

• Thats just fantastic to hear Icky :) :)

I'm sooooooo happy for you gal and of course your kiddie winks tooooo :) :) cos am sure their loving your not smoking now :) :) and as our lovely Briar says, Victory to you Icky :) :)

• Well done on completing day 5, you have done amazing to go all day surrounded by smokers.

As others have said I bet your children were happy. I feel guilty now smelling other smokers knowing when my kids gave me a (cwtch) welsh for cuddle that is what they had to smell.

• well done Icky...victories like that just reinforces how well you are doing... Be proud hun xx

• Hi Icky, Wow that was some achievement on the day, :-)

Your kiddies will want more hugs now you smell so sweet !! :-D

Stay Strong, Good Luck from me, x. :-)

• Big well done. Keep positive. Xx

• That's fantastic, well done :) You have every right to be excited!

You may also like...