My First Smoke Free Day!

Today is my first smoke free day for years, and years. From 40 a day to zero (but I do have an electronic for use in emergencies). It has not been too bad. I also updated my blog phil-stuff.com/ now it is on the blog and FaceBook I feel that I can not go back. I have to keep trying.

One day is not much, but every journey of a thousand miles etc. It is also one more smoke free day than I had under my belt yesterday.

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done phil. That is awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Before long it will be one week, then one month then one year๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done Phil. I smoked for 50 years and am now starting my 12th week of being free. I now feel I am in a position to encourage others! I also use an e-cig and I believe it and this site has got me through.

Jan x

• Yes harrisonsnanny, you're definitely in a good position, well done to you๐Ÿ˜ƒ and thanks for encouraging others as you're doing brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒx

• Hey Phil, welcome to this great site ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ what a great thing you are doing for your health and wealth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We all have to start somewhere and as long as you take it one day at a time, you will be well on your way to kicking mister nic into touch๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ telling people about your quit should :) help you....

We are all here to help so if you need anything please holler a nd one of us will be about to help you๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Stay strong and keep focused๐Ÿ˜‰

• Well done Phil, every journey starts with the first step and you've really started your journey now๐Ÿ‘ keep moving forward one step at a time and you'll get to where you want to be๐Ÿ˜ƒx

• Hi Phil, Congrats on starting your quit journey, :-)

This is the best thing you can do for your Health and Wealth.

Sending stay quit vibes your way, keep in touch :-)

• congratulations on day 1 of quitting :)

I am so glad I found this group as the support everyone gives you is amazing.

Good luck with your journey

You may also like...