Long time... No speak!

Long time... No speak!

Hi guys!

I've been on these boards for the past few months just lurking in the posts, keeping up with everybody and their progress, so I thought it was time to introduce myself! :)

My name is Chloe and I work with Emjay with Quit Support, on the social media side of things!

I post daily on the Twitter and Facebook accounts with all the latest updates to do with Quit Support (Times of #FagEnds sessions and motivational support etc...) but in the coming weeks I'll be starting to post here as a wrap up of the week with news stories and positivity!

If you want to join us over on our Twitter or facebook, the URLs are:

twitter.com/QuitSupport

facebook.com/QuitSupport

Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys better and hearing about your journey to quitting!

Chloe :)

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hiya Chloe, lovely to meet you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just to let ya know I'm actually quite sane although you might not get that impression from my posts ๐Ÿ˜‡

Now the one to watch around here is Errrrrrrm ummmmmm, well maybe I'll let ya find out that yourself...............only joking coz all the people round here are fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welcome aboard ๐Ÿ˜ƒ x

• Oi sis hope that aint me your talking about......

Hey Chloe - welcome to the mad house er I mean this lovely supportive group of non smokers :) :)

• ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜˜

• Hmmmmm, I suppose it was little old me she was on about Droopy :o :P :D :D

Not bothered, am not :P :P :D :D xx

• yeah wotever mister monky :)

• :P :P :D :D :D Whizzzzzzzzzzz :P

• Aup Chloeeeee :) its lovely to meet you gal :) :)

As Briarwood has said, I'm quite sane tooooo :| I dont know who she is on about :P although saying that, ermmmmm, my 1 brain cell does malfunction on the odd a cation :o but normality resumes in about 20 minutes of this occurrence :D :D

I'm so sorry Chloe :( I just havnt got the time to go on Twitter and Facebook at the moment, but if our lovely Emjay's got anything to do with it, then am sure your doing a flippin great job on their :) :)

My Grandma always told me that I would meet a Woman-in-a-Million :) and I WILL meet Emjay one day :) :) I WILL :) :)

Good luck on the media side of things Chloe :) :)

Pete :)

• Hi Monky! :D

I love a bit of madness, so I feel I'm gonna fit right in here, as I sometimes have a bit of a screw loose! ;)

That's fine, Pete! The links are just there if anybody finds them more efficient to visit for a quick update if they don't have time to pop into here. :D

Thanks a lot Monky. :D

Off I go click-clacking back to twitter, now! :)

• Hi Chloe,

Lovely to meet you :)

I have to say i am sane too :D :D but then again, that could be argued :) I tend to be late responding to everything as I sleep during you day and work while you guys sleep. But on saying that, so grateful that this forum extends outside of the UK as i am 100% sure that i would not be where i am today without the support from the wonderful people here :)

• Hi Lin, Lovely to meet you too! :)

I'm a bit of a night owl so you might see me pop in or out when I should be sleeping... oops? :D

Everything and everybody I've seen on here has been lovely, and it's always good to have a strong support network as that can sometimes be just what you need. :)

xoxo

You may also like...