Quit Support
10,365 members17,743 posts

FRIDAY/ DAILY CHAT /02/05/14

FRIDAY/ DAILY CHAT  /02/05/14

Good morning all, Hey Chrissie you slept in with all the wine you had last night? :D

Well get the wine and party gear out again, Andi22 has reached 2 years of being smoke free Yeah! Congratulations .

New Badge required Emjay.

Meanwhile well done to everyone else you are all winners.

Have a lovely NOPE day. :)

95 Replies
oldestnewest

Woo, two years Andi, congratulations. Smoking will soon be a distant memory for you. Hi jillygirl, and good morning.

Mornning Sin , Hope your well, Wont be too long before your catching andi and myself up to 2 years. your doing great. :) :)

Good Morning All - and massive congratulations to Andi for reaching 2 years - wow that's fantastic Andi, well done you!

Sorry Jillygirl I meant to tell you that I'd got the day off this today as I'm going to the dentist this afternoon, but I forgot to do that. So rather than get up at 5.30 am, I've had a lie in! :)

If I'm feeling something like, I will join the party tonight, but it;s quite a big repair to the broken tooth, and more work to do after that so I think I'm going to be feeling a big rough later - but with the best will in the world I will do a happy bum wiggle dance for Andi's celebration!!! :)

Enjoy your Funday Friday everybody xx :)

At least you don't have to try to smoke a cig anymore with a numb mouth, now that was difficult, at least now there's a button to press on your e-cig to help with that :D good luck with the dentist.

Ha ha I remember it well :D

Morning All. Congratulations Andi - 2 Years is amazing. Well done!

Morning!

2 years! Absolutely brilliant! A dream for .many of us to aspire to, and we do!

Good luck at the dentist's Chrissie, sin you brought back memories of that numb mouth sucking on a cig - it is going to heal much better without that stuff going in, nice and clean and fresh :)

Good Morning all and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Andi. :) 2yrs is just sooooooh FANTASTIC so well done Andi :) api.ning.com/files/pC43EdqP...

Love it Briar!

Just got my first slurp of luverly coffee and checked out the image, yes, that's it, purrfect.

Revving up to functioning now :)

Yes it's the only thing to get me moving, so I'm off for a swim now, catch up with you later Betts x :)

WOOT WOOT Andi22 is a 2 year hero.WELL DONE on a humongous quit.Doin the happy dance here in the sunny North East.Hugs H x

CONGRATULATIONS Andi22 on 2 years quit, :-) :-)

Huge congratulations Andi that is fantastic news and great for everyone early doors into their quit

COME ON ANDI HURRY UP. !

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a...

Hi Jilly - is Andi here? And what about Monky and the girls? :)

May be they are partying somewhere else. Do you think they are keeping it a secret. :D :D

How was the dentist hun? Not toooooooo bad I hope:)

Greek! She was you know, actually I really liked her, we burst out laughing at one point, she said to me would you like (her dental nurse) to hold your hand whilst she was sticking needles in me, so I said yes please. Her hands were so soft I had to comment on it, I was amazed and said how are they so soft - she told me she was wearing gloves!!! ha ha ha - all three of us were in stitches - it was so funny. Then Mrs Dentist started and it wasn't funny anymore - lots and lots of pain so only popping in for a little while hun xxxx

Aw poor you x :)

I've requested something strong for medicinal purposes - not sure what is coming!!! :) :) :)

Lovin it jillygirl, so where is Andi?? :D

Hi did someone call me ha ha :D

Hi everyone - sorry I'm late on parade today! WOW! thank-you everybody for all your congratulatory messages and pics. It's so hard to believe that it was 2 years ago that I made that final leap and spent the day jittering around and sitting on my hands - it still feels like it was only yesterday. :)

So, I've just nipped upstairs and put my party dress on. Now, where's my bottle of cider? :)

fash4girl.com/wp-content/up...

Wolf whistleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

WOWWWWWWW you flippin Woman youuuuuuuuuuuu :) :)

Tell ya what Andi, you flippin brush up well gal :) ermmmm, but, do you know you've ripped your dress :o :D :D :D

Hey a massive gigantic well done Andi, 2 Years quit, is just something that I can dream about at the moment, BUT, I will get there one day gal :) Ooooo, am just pouring you a cider now :) enjoyyyyy :)

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...

Ooo - I'd love some of that thanks. ;-)

As Madam can see, I've got quite a bit of it in my garage eh :o :D :D

Thanks Pete, but you know you should have had one before me. So sorry that that didn't happen but I really really hope you crack it this time. :) :)

I know Monky will crack it this time coz I'm just behind him kicking him all the way ha ha :D

6 different ciders just for starters. :)

wonderlandmagazine.com/wp-c...

I've got more than you have, ner ner ni ner nerrrrrrrrrr :P :P :D :D :D

Show off! :D :D

Hiya Jilly, oo-er, I can only drink one thanks - at a time! :D :D

better go get the red milk for the others oh yes and a cannie for our friend. :D

Something strong for me please Jilly, purely for medicinal purposes you understand :) :)

Oh yes I quite fancy a nice Brandy Please :D

jackdaniels.com/images/prod...

Chrissies night cap. :D

Dont like it seeeeee :P :D :D

Don't give her all that jillygirl or she might get a bit rowdy ha ha :D

Oy, no talking about toyboys tonight eh :D :D

Er well if she has one, I want one :D

Wow, would it seem impolite to ask for lemonade in it? I've never had it before - ha ha ha xx

Oh never mind the mixer, just neck the bottle :D

:D :D :D

You have to swill it around the offending tooth. :)

Good idea - cancel the lemonade - actually it's quite nice - grab a glass everybody - we can do JD shots! xx :) :) :)

You and I had better have some too. cheers :D

Cheers Jilly - bottoms wiggling and all that :) :) :)

Cheers everybody, here's to our Hero Andi :)

Hi Chrissie, and what would Madam like :o :)

Ooooooooooooo they look tempting, I don't mind if I do thanks :D

Dont mind doing what ?? :D :D

Aw your a cheeky one and that's for sure :D

Doing what you do . :P

Wey Heyyyyyy, cheers Jillygirl :) slurp slurp hic not soooo fast old boy :o

I knew you`d do that .

I seem to have lost something but not gained something else. :(

Er what you lost Andi? :O

You`ve confused me . Andi where is your badge or is that what youv`e lost, Bet Emjay is mucking about. :(

Oooooh, this could be the moment - drum roll Monky!!!!!! :) :) :)

What havnt you gained :o :o

You've gained loads a things, erm, just trying to think of one :o

Me as a friend see ;) :D :D

Priceless :D

Yeah, you, Jilly, Emjay, and everyone on this lovely site - I don't want to offend anyone by missing them out so I'll put all you newbies under the same umbrella, if you don't mind. :)

I gained about a stone in weight too! :o

Well, its about time you got an arse on ya gal :o :D :D :D

OK everyone we need to protest . we want andi`s 2 year badge NOW!

thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/pro...

And if we don't get it - we will not be moved!!!!!!

Andi's badge! Andi's badge!! Andi's Badge !!!

Excellent drum roll Pierre! But you are just going to have to keep doing it until the badge arrives!!! :) :) :)

I'm really struggling to hide my nakedness! :o

nancyfarmer.net/gal_images/...

Hmmm, could I have one of them plums please :D :D

Looks like you're already lurking and about to pinch one. :D :D

Well I really don't like your hair (sorry!) but the rest of you looks great!! Be proud :) :) :)

EMJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, wakey flippin wakiesssssssssssss :D :D

That should do the trick :)

Shout louder Pete. Must have nodded off again. :D :D

Has EmJay actually been around today? She will be so upset to miss Andi's 2nd anniversary!!! :(

Well, I think I might be nodding off in a minute. :o I can't go to bed too late as I'm planning on doing a Parkrun in the morning. :)

Andi sorry your badge was taken away but I am sure it will be there tomorrow Big and shiney.

I too am off to bed soon so night night , sweet dreams. xx

Nite nite Jillygirl, sleep well gal :) and dont wake hubby up when you get into bed see :o :D :D sweet dreams gal luvs ya :)

Nite nite Jilly, sleep well, and thanks for staying up for me tonight my friend. xx :)

I'll be off as well so I'll say nite nite to all the rest of you too and thank-you once again. I hope you all get a good night's sleep and dream of the not-too-distant future when you too will get your 2 year anniversary. xxxxxxxxxxx :) :)

Night night Andi and sweet dreams of that beautiful shiny new badge which you will no doubt get in the morning!!! And congratulations again - you are a star!!!! xx :) :)

Nite nite Andi, and hey, dont you worry about that extra stone that you have, cos that was due to all that gallivanting around holidaying it :o , so you will soon lose it gal, I know you will :) :)

Sweet dreams and 2 Year quitting huggs on their way to you Andi :) :) You take care now and enjoy your parkrun tomorrow :) :) xx

WAKEY WAKIES FLIPPIN EMJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I still use one like that! ;-)

Yep, there the best Andi :) :)

Emjay, ave downed tools gal, until Andi gets her new badge see :o

Am on strike from now on :P :D :D :D

Me Too! Although I haven't actually got any tools:(

Or Jack Daniels for that matter! Has Briarwood nipped off with my bottles of Jack Daniels - ooh that's so sneaky - I was just getting a taste for that as well!!! :) :) :)

Okay, define strike Monky - what do I have to not do?????

:) :) xx

Aup Chrissie, ermmmm, what do we have to not dooooo ??? ermmmmm, nothing :o :D :D xx

Excellent - in which case I've downed tools I don't have and I am going to not do nothing - I'm on strike!!! :) :) :)

:D :D :D

Well still no badge, we're not very good at striking are we?

Right It's time for me to go now too - I'm in so much pain I can't tell you :(

Hopefully all will be better tomorrow :D :D :D

Night night hun and sweet dreams xxx

Nite nite everybody, and I hope you all have a lovely nights sleep :) xx

Chrissie, we are in this together gal :) we'll show Emjay eh :o am not sure what we will show her :o but I will think of something ;) :D :D Am off up that flippin wooden hill now gal, so I will say nity nite and I hope the pains gone now :) :) xxx

You may also like...