Winners Badges and Wall of Winners

Winners Badges and Wall of Winners

Hi Everyone,

You may now have noticed that a few of our members have 'Winners Badges' next to their names :-)

These are as follows;

4 weeks winner

3 months winner

4 months winner

5 months winner

6 months winner

1 year winner

2 year winner

If you haven't got a 'Winners Badge', don't feel left out! This is what you have to do;

1.Just set your quit date, let me know about it and I'll make sure your name is added to our Wall of Winners - the place where every quitter is a winner.

2. Then, once you have reached your first 4 weeks /3 months / 1 year / 2 years etc of living a smokefree lifestyle, let me know and I'll see that your badge is added / changed.

How easy is that? :-)

I'm aiming to update the Wall of Winners on the first Friday of each month, unless you let me know before. You can do this by adding a post under the current month's Wall of Winners or you can PM (private Message) me and I'll do the rest :-)

Last edited by

26 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • 45 days completed today :-)

• Well done Lawn, great to start the new year with 6 weeks under your belt. I'm sure a badge will be coming your way today. :)

• 4 week winner already, fast heading towards 3 months, well done to you :-)

• Heyyyyy, a massive well done to you Ranger :) :)

Hmmmm, I thought you might have got a green badge to go with your fingers eh :o :D :D

• :-)

• Yesterday (4th Feb) was 1 year...................... Cheers dudes, you gave me the will to carry on......... 1 year!

• All updated now and 1 years Winner's Badge awarded Dave! Well chuffed for you :-)

• 4 weeks for me thanks for the support.

• All updated now :-) Congratulations ;-)

• 38 Days quit, but no 4 week winner? ;-(

• Aaaaaah sorry Kirsty, I'm to blame here... Winner's Badge on it's merry little way ;-)

• :-) Thank Emjay. x

• If anybody would like badge awarded or is due an update, please don't be shy in giving me a gentle nudge ;-)

• If there are any updates needed or awards not awarded as of yet, please do let me know :-)

• Hi EmJay, I stopped on the 24th of December 2013 (almost 9 weeks ago ha ha)

• Well done to you, so you've already had your first smokefree Christmas :-)

• 14 weeks & counting

• All updated and it seems that it won't be too long for your next award now ;-) Well done!

• Six months for me now thanks EmJay

• All updated now BethJayne, well done to you! A whole half a year :D

• Hello, Im new to the site. I have packed in smoking but not sure how to input my story into the correct are yet, so Im entering some details in here. My quit smoking date was 31st July 2012. I work offshore and still use Electronic cigarettes, but am very happy with the result.

• My quit date was January 20, 2014 and I am listed on the wall of winners by t not showing any badges. Thank you. Hip hop Rose

• Well hip hop rose you now have a badge and what a corker it is too ๐Ÿ˜Š Almost at 2years that's a fantastic quit ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ

Well done Rose, let's have a big party for your 2 years quit next month. Great achievement so well done to you๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ„x

• Thank you so much Droopyj! Looks great!

• This is amazing! It's a great way to show others and remind ourselves of how well each and everyone is doing! :D

You may also like...