Stoptober Quitters - Wall of Winners: Add your name to our list:

Stoptober Quitters - Wall of Winners: Add your name to our list:

Welcome to our Stoptober Wall of Winners - The place where every quitter is a winner :-)

Many of you may be aware that Stoptober is the 28 - day challenge to stop smoking. If you can stop for at least 28 days then you are five times more likely to stay smokefree for good.

I'll automatically add you onto our regular Wall of Winners linked in here.

Whose going to be the first name up on our Wall of Winners? Just post below your name name and quit date and we'll do the rest :-)

1st October...

1) Richtea Tuesday 1st October 2013

2) Dawlol Tuesday 1st October 2013

3) Puppieseatchairs Tuesday 1st October 2013

4) @steph070287 Tuesday 1st October 2013

5) Ruthus Tuesday 1st October 2013

Last edited by

8 Replies

• Dawn 1st October 2013

• Ruth 1st oct 14

• can you add me pls frazzledteach quit day today :-)

• Can you add me as well please to stopober wall of winners, Briarwood stop date 21st March, thanks

• Hi Briarwood

I don't think I've taken the opportunity of sending you MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS on reaching the 2 weeks stop smoking achievement! WELL DONE YOU!!!!! (Wey Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!)

I think we should do a little happy dance to celebrate, but we'll save the bum wiggling action until we get to a month shall we? :D :D :D

Whatever you are doing, keep doing it because it's working! You sound so happy and so proud and quite rightly so!

Love Chrissie xxx

• Hi Chrissie, just saw this post from you 4days ago, don't know how I didn't see it before. Thanks so much for sending me congrats on the 2 weeks mark. I'm just chuffed. It's really nice when someone says well done. Thanks again and well done you too. We will definitely be dancing when we hit 1 month! Keep up the good work x

• mindermummy 24th March 2014

• 14 months quit

You may also like...