Self care plans and goals

Good moring friends. It's saturday 01/24/15 around 1015 am my time here in central Florida. Usa. I am struggling to move out of the lifestyle of addiction. These old habits die hard. I am a slow learner but I am seeing how easy it is to " just self medicate" . But the realization these a" self harming strategies of the ego don't work in my best interest" . Comming out of denial and delusion about this fact of my life. Feeling lazy and kinda slothful about developing a routine of self care plan and goals. I m seeing if I don't develope a self care plan I will keep self destructing. Your feedback is welcomed. Especially if your have already developed a self care plan and goals, tell what your doing different to bring this part of your life under control and out of chaos.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • I'm an ex addict myself, personally I had to explore what was behind my addiction before I could deal with the addiction itself.

Does that make sense?

After dealing with the ghosts, the addictions slowly lost their power over me as my need to escape had dissipated.

You may also like...