PSP Association
5,292 members7,279 posts

Next Meet Up in London

Next Meet Up in London

Edit edit edit!!

Next meet Tuesday 20th March from 12 at the Brass Monkey again

It was such a good venue, it felt like our own private party and the food was ok too!

Mitchell the barman was an absolutel star using his own camera too!

Following the 20th I know myself and some others would like to make this a regular thing, I’m happy to do monthly or 3 monthly, we can decide on the 20th

I cannot t wait to see lots of you again and hopefully dear Kevin will be there too!! X

Yvonne, I tried for the Monday they don’t open til 4 on Mondays and Fridays they are mega busy! Sorry honey, I’m hoping you can make this one too!!!!

Ps here’s another photo from yesterday

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Happy for the change of day. Suits me better.

Lots of love

Anne

1 like

Whoops sorry Anne, just edited, back to the 20th x

I intend being there, all being well.

XxxX

2 likes

Whoop whoop!! X

2 likes

Amanda loved all the pictures, felt like I was there,I was in spirit if its a regular thing may have to try harder to get there it's a bit of a trek from yorkshire xx

1 like

Indeed a long trek! Have you thought about doing a post for those in Yorkshire? X

Yes good idea I'm in between yorkshire and lancashier.

Write a post to see who lives that way, get a date in your mind and venue and post away 😄 x

1 like

I can make the 20th as Ben in respite that week. Be lovely to see you all. xxx

2 likes

Fantastic Kate! Look forward to meeting you!! X

Hi Folks

I'm out of bed at last - really nasty flu type virus got me - still weedy.

I am gutted to have missed the meet up. You all look amazing! (translates as 'strong people', but really nice too. )

My punishment for missing it was doubled by having to listen to Amanda telling be about how good it was. She has no mercy.

I intend to be there on the 20th.

I am so pleased it was so good :)

Warmly

Kevin

xx

3 likes

Lol, bless you K!! Can’t wait to see you!! You’ll be the star of the show 😆 x

1 like

Apologies cannot make the 20th - long standing hosp appt with husband. But would happily join you every 3 months or so as I found the last meeting enjoyable supportive, fun and so much more than I ever could have expected.

Love Tippy

1 like

Bless you tippy, agree it was just brilliant!

Hope to do another one towards end of May x

1 like

You may also like...