PSP Association
5,647 members7,707 posts

As it’s stands I think it best to postpone 6th March until

20th March which is a Tuesday

Same venue - Brass Monkey Victoria

From 12pm lunchtime

This is because of the extreme weather we are experiencing at the moment

I imagine this will cause great inconvenience to some of you, but unfortunately we cannot control nature!

Heady, is your ticket an open ticket or just for the 6th?

if the weather improves by Tuesday 6th March we can continue as planned

Probably best I post again Monday to see where we all are with the weather then....

Gutted.com!!!!!!!

Stay safe everyone

Amanda x

29 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi

The weather forecast, which could be wrong, shows temperatures above freezing for the three days prior and even reaching 5 degrees C. This will clear any snow on day one. However that icy East wind will continue and it will continue to feel very cold indeed.

I will do whatever folk want. Having it on a day with warmer weather sounds good to me. Pre bought rail ticket issues aside.

I'm not even sure I can get the car down the hill today!

1 like

Ok will keep a lookout for update on Monday, I can reorganise George’s sit xxxxx. Bloody weather go away now we have had enough xxxxx really be ok with new date if the 6th March is not possible xxxxx

1 like

Thanks Yvonne, see my new post x

Hi K, I’ve done another post, let’s stick with 06.03 and for those that can’t make it, I can do the 20th too x

1 like

Still 6 inches here, I’ve just measured it! Any car that managed to get out of our road on Tuesday, is still out.

It does look as if it will clear by Tuesday but I’ve noted 20th on my calendar to keep it free just in case.

Let’s see what happens.

XxxX

1 like

Hi Bev I have done another post, I’ll be there on the 6th and 20th!

6 inches?! Oh my!!!!!!!! X

That’s good. Hope to see you on 6th but if not, the 20th.....may even make both XxxX

1 like

Noooooooooooo, I've got the day off and the bus tickets booked! ☹️

I'm coming anyway 😂 Even if I just sit in the corner on my own and drink beer 😆

1 like

I’ll be there hun, see my new post x

NO!!! I can't change my tickets. But if we can't get there,we can't get there! Paddington was shut last I heard. Would be happier if the decision wasn't made until a bit later, but appreciate people have to re-arrange carers. So will go with the flow. My ticket? Well it's only money, as Steve use to say, I can always buy another. I will keep that day free.

Lots of love

Anne

2 likes

I’ll be there darling see my new post , hopefully Paddington will re open in time!! X

I can make either or both.

x

1 like

Bless you jean, I’ll be there on both dates, so whichever is best for you x

I said it tongue in cheek when I hoped the weather wasn't the same as the venue . How wrong can you be ??

I've got everything organised for 6th so should make it. Hope to see some of you there else I'll just sit in a corner with Ratcliffe !!

Bryan

3 likes

See you there Bryan x

1 like

I hope to be there. Looking forward to meeting up. So I will be joining you in the corner.

Henry

1 like

See you there too. :)

1 like

I’ve just said I may do both Jean XxxX

I might do both as well.

2 likes

Bummer!! Stay safe everyone!

Just a thought! If you all blow very hard in a southerly direction, maybe you can make it colderDownunder! I will blow equally hard to blast some of our 25+ degrees in your direction!

Big hugs everyone! Hope your meeting (or 2) happen!

Jen xxx

2 likes

25+ degrease?! Oh wow!! Crazy world x

If it's the 20th I can join you as Ben in respite for the week, I pick him up on the 21st. I'll keep my eye out to see what you guys decide. xxx

2 likes

Looks like we are doing both dates darling, be great to meet you on the 20th, I’ll update the 20th nearer the time x

HimAmanda. I would like to join on the 20th. Is ther still a place available? Regards Maddy

2 likes

Bless you, of course yes!! X

Thanks. See you on the 20th Maddy

Sighing :)

Carers are like Cats!!!

Ever tried herding Cats?

Independent strong willed and you don't want to corner one!

Put me down for both date please Amanda.

Can I do both?

:)

1 like

Of course you can K x

1 like

You may also like...