PSP Association
5,717 members7,808 posts

Thoughts

As we go into another year, I feel it only right to thank you all for your wise words and support. I also want you ALL to know that I think of you ALL daily, those that have lost their loved ones are forever in my heart and for those still struggling through you are also in my heart. Life for Psp sufferers is sooooo cruel and absolutely unfair and for the carers and families, please remember you are doing so well! I’ve lit some candles this evening for us all and no doubt will shed a tear or two....thinking of you all and sending much love, peace and strength for 2018 💕 x

28 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Amanda

Thanks for your thought and sending them straight back to you

Happy New Year to You all all

🎉🎉🍷🍷🍺🍺

Let’s hope things are steady away for us all

Love and kisses with hugs

Sue xx

5 likes

Hi sue

Sending you huge hugs back

And I’m all for the ‘steady’ x

3 likes

Hi

Same to you and all.

Wishing everyone the best of 2018 and thanks for the advice and support!

Warmly

Kevin

(insert lots of nice icons here :) )

P.S - I'm just popping by today - the holiday has been very busy - some miserable times and some absolutely memorable times. I hope to get back properly tomorrow.

13 likes

Thinking of you Kevin and Liz x

2 likes

Happy new year to everyone

Love and hugs

Helen xxxxx

6 likes

Bless you Helen x

Thank you Satt xxx

And to you, Amanda. I am feeling a bit sorry for myself and all of us.

Love and hugs to all

Jean xxx

9 likes

I hear you there , Jean....we will make it....

4 likes

You have every right jean!!! X

Amanda back to you, you are always so supportive towards everyone, thinking of you from my sick bed, I have flu, George has a chest infection, so you can imagine how things are. Big hug coming your way. Yvonne. Jean been thinking about you, sending you a massive hug, stay strong Jean you are an incredible lady. Yvonne xxxxx

5 likes

Thanks, Yvonne. I think of you a lot too. I think you have been tested more than I was !!!

I'm ok on a daily basis but the New Year is about looking ahead and I can't bear that. I'll go to bed.

We are all survivors because we don't know another way !

Big hug and a few tears, Jean xxx

4 likes

so true...we are survivors.....we are the survivors.....there is so much out there to survive for ...The grand canyon, the Alps...a good conversation...a hug....I have none of those but I am sure they are out there...

2 likes

A hug to you, Abirke

xxx

Oh Jean, what can I say, sending you a big hug with tears in it. Yvonne xxxx

1 like

Aww bless you thank Yvonne, how on earth are you coping my lovely? X

Amanda I have a good family network xxxxx

Thank you Satt...onward and upward, eh?

1 like

Hugs Abirke! ❤️ X

Thankyou Amanda for all your posts and information in the last year , also to everyone who has also helped us through 2017. Good wishes and good fortune in 2018 .I know things are not going to improve for our love ones, lets hope ..for some sort of cure ...happy new year every one....Brenda xx.

3 likes

Bless you Brenda, hugs x

Thank you. Thinking of you too and sending you love, peace and strength in abundance. Xxxxx

2 likes

Thank you, we will all need it x

I echo the sentiments. this site and the people who share, care and support each other are a life line

Wishing everyone the best for 2018 May it treat us all gently

Love Tippy

1 like

Very gently 🙏

1 like

Thanks Amanda. Happy New Year to you as well and everyone else.

Sending big hugs and much love

Lots of love

Anne

1 like

All the best for 2018 Anne x

1 like

Returning your lovely thoughts for 2018 to you Amanda. xx

1 like

You may also like...