New Job!

Some news of the good variety from me!

I did a trial at a new club on Saturday evening and have been offered the position ๐Ÿ˜ I will start next week, approx 10-12 hours a week, bar work!

In the meantime I've given notice at the golf club because things were getting on my nerves there and I've never been one for staying somewhere if I'm not happy lol

My trial was good fun, good escapism and a laugh, so here's hoping it works out well?!!!

๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ

32 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations! Stay positive, so happy for you!

• Aww, thank you!!!! ๐Ÿน X

• Hope you new job is all you hope for and wish you luck I. Your new job ๐ŸŽ‰

• Thx Yvonne!

How are you? How's Cyprus? X

• Lovely, staying with my brother for a few days, he lives here, then going back to spend last few days with my daughter and granddaughters, before we all come home ๐Ÿก xxxxx.

• Aww sounds wonderful x

• Your remarkable Satt,

All that caring and working on top.

I take my hat and my wig off to you :)

Go lady go.

(And the same goes to all you other working carers too.)

Waiving happily

Kevin

• Bless you K!!

Remarkable I think not!!

It gives me a social life n a bit of wonga ๐Ÿ˜€ X

• You go, girl!

• Thx EC x

• Great news Amanda, I used to love bar work in my younger days, good luck and hope all goes well xx

• Thank you dear Pat, how are you darling? X

• Not good Amanda, I feel so empty and lost, this is the first Valentines Day I haven't had a card for 50 plus years! Keith's funeral is next Monday and I'm dreading it, I keep thinking I should go and see him again but I don't think I've got the strength, we were all with him when he passed away and for quite a while after but I still want to go and see him once more....

Hugs Pat xx

• Bless you Pat, simply heartbreaking

Sending you lots of love and much needed strength

Thinking of you โค x

• Pat been thinking about you xxxx

• Dear Pat ,

Your post is heartbreaking ... im really thinking of you and will be in Monday .

Jude xx

• Good for you. Maybe a bit more fun than the golf club. Enjoy. Marie

• Exactly Duffers! Fun, ooh I do hope so!! X

• Hey Sat, about time you had something good in your life for 'just you' - good luck with the new job, enjoy and 'escape' for a while when you're at work ! ! ! Ll jingles X

• Aw thanks Jingles x

• Great for you. You definitely need an escape from day to day worries - and get paid too !!

xx

• True NanBabs true!

• i agree everyone

lol jill

xxxx

• Thx Jill, how are you? X

• BAR WORK!!!!!! Yippie we have a bartender in our midst.....virtual drinks on the house

• Absolutely ๐Ÿพ X

• Great. Sounds the perfect anti-dote to your main life.

love, Jean x

• Indeed Jean x

• Good for you. Congratulations. If there is one thing I have learned it is that life is too short to Stat stuck in a job that makes you unhappy.

• Aww thx Noella and I totally agree x

• Awww well done Amanda !! That's going to be great for you ! Let us know how you get on!

Jude x

• Will do, thx Julie x

You may also like...