After RP I can say my PSA has been at 0.03 for 2 years. After this períod PSA showed 0.05 for 3 months, Then 0.06 and now 0.08.
I had a doctor appointment this last Tursday. I mentioned my worries about the increase. His advise is to wait till 3 more months (however he even suggested me doing a following test 6 months later), given following reasons: still low and still zero for him till 0.1; at this level no exams will show anything, my post-op results were good despite the 1mm positive margin which he neglected the importance as it was too small.
Well, if I haven’t followed this group as well as read a lot about the topic, I would be relieved by his words... but I am not.
What is your view?
Thanks in advance, Paulo