Prostate Cancer And Gay Men
436 members297 posts

New guy

Just stumbled upon this site. Got the radical prostatectomy done on Feb 14, 2017. Wanted to know if anal sex is possible again and when.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes, it's possible, but wait 3-6 months. They just stitched your urethra back together and you don't want to tear it. Some guys say it feels the same, others say the feeling is reduced. Let us know!

3 likes

Thanks so much! I know I should wait, just didn't realize how long. It should be very interesting when it happens ;-)

the feeling varies for it depends on the size of cock

1 like

yes wait at least 8 months yes wait at least eight months to a year after this procedure. Do not take Cock that is big. Try a small one first

2 likes

To Vitruviusman's point, yeah maybe, assuming you have a variety of Cock for this purpose to choose from.

4 likes

maybe Vitruiusman is promoting his for the job :) seriously, unless you are talking about record holder cocks or huge toys, i doubt there would be much difference in what damage different sized cocks would do, once you are healed. once you get past the anus it is pretty much wide open.

1 like

I had my radical prostatectomy in 2011. I waited a year and was fine. Unfortunately, I am single and have not been sexually active for a few years. :( ... Any warm affectionate love starved tops out there? :)

You may also like...