Premenstrual Madness
809 members398 posts

Do You Cry At Commercials?

Here it is, I'm supposed to start my period and I'm crying at every commercial that comes on. I'm watching HULU, so the same commercial is playing over and over, and I'm still crying when I see it.

Did you know that can be a sign of Endorphin depletion? Endorphins which should naturally peak at ovulation, but women suffering with PMS do not peak an tend to have low Endorphins. If you crave chocolate which raises Endorphins, ( and I mean you can't stop thinking about it like I do) then you are probably low in Endorphins.

This is all taken from the book "The Mood Cure" by Julia Ross.

She says that eating protein at each meal and taking the supplements L-phenylalanine and DLPA or D-pheyalanine.

Before trying any supplements, please consult your doctor. I have not tried these yet, but plan on speaking with my doctor about them.

Wishing you all blessings and a great tomorrow!

\

4 Replies
oldestnewest

These are great thoughts, Zazzel! Thank you! I'm totally a cryer too! Anything can get me going if the conditions are right. ....or wrong! I'm definitely going to look into those supplements!

1 like

Let me know if you try them and if they work for you.

Yes I do! And I work at a hospital so I have a hard time not crying about all the sick people I meet :(

1 like

That would be tough. I have to avoid stories about sick kids and abandoned animals. They tear me up.

1 like

You may also like...