Happy National Pet Day ❤️: 4/11/202... - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,812 members • 9,932 posts

Happy National Pet Day ❤️

Luna_Child profile image

4/11/2021

Today is a special day for your VeRy SpEcIaL Pet(s). (Of course everyday is ❤️🐾)

What is something you're doing with your pet(s) today?

🐇🐈🐰🐩🐹🐊🐍🐄🐂🐀🧸🐘🐙🐒🐓🐠🐢🐤🐧🐪🐰🦁🦂🦆🐻🐸🐷🦓🦏🦍🦊🦉🦇🦈🦔🐖🐜🦴🐾

41 Replies
•

My 3 life saver's are going for a walk, a bundle of cuddles and a sing a long. ( They like "How Much is That Puppy in the Window". Of course fetching toys too! ❤️🦴🐾

Woof & Wags 🐾🦴❤️❤️❤️

We are petless now but share a beautiful Border Collie called Troy with our dear friends. He brought his mum and dad for cake and tea in the garden this afternoon.

Troy on a snowy walk yesterday

Handsome boy, I must say! 🐾❤️

He really is the most beautiful Border Collie. Yes we are are biased but recognise true perfection in an animal. We were judges and breeders of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels plus numerous other breeds. Here are our first six, we went on to have many more.

Our first six Cavaliers. This was taken about 1992.

Gorgeous is the word that pops into my mind. Definitely a beautiful breed. 🐾❤️

Hi Luna pixies had a play indoors now running outside be back soon it's snowing 😺🧡🌛⭐xxxx

Running
Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

So Pixies knows to come right to mommy when it snows! How cutey patootie-ish!! ❤️🐾

He's back in I'm just off to shop he is looking for mischief I'll throw his silver ball 😁😺🧡

😺
Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Cutey patootie ❤️

I'm very familiar with in my case puppy mischief 🤣❤️🐾

in reply to Luna_Child

His favourite toy is silver tin foil made into a ball used to play as kitten up down stairs were settling down on bed he's in for the night have a good afternoon Luna it's 6.3o on here think your same time Koko 5 hours behind I get muddled up 😺🧡🌛💐🤗

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Oh right it's only 1:30 pm here. Hidden have a wonderful night relaxing! 😊❤️🐾🐅

Back out

😺
Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Sweet ❤️

in reply to Luna_Child

He keeps head banging my bad knee lol 😺🧡🙄

🙄
Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Ouch! Hidden very pretty Ms Pixies! ❤️🐾🐅🐾

Find a different trail to explore. " Sneak" some " wet" food in with her dry food...

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Awesome. 😋

Lots of chasing her around. You have 3 of them. That's 3X the fun 😂😂🤣

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Kainan_li

Yes it definitely is! 3x the cuddles, wags & woofs! ❤️🐾

My independent black cat Dave was sunning himself in the garden earlier😺😺

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Very adorable!! 🐅🌞⛱️. My dogs love laying in the sun too. 🌞🐾❤️

in reply to Luna_Child

Isn't it great to see them there just sunning themselves as if no-one else is around, unless you shake the dog or cat biscuits of course 😺😸😘

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

I know they love it! ❤️🐾

in reply to Luna_Child

Don't they just 😸😺🌞😊💖

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Yes! 🐾❤️

I have a totally feral grey cat so buying her a cat toy wouldn’t work. She doesn’t know how to play, but she really likes to eat. I’ll give her a treat of a little bit of tuna 🍣 and hope she’ll still eat her dry food 🥘. ❤️🏄‍♀️

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Isinatra

Well that sounds like something kitty 🐈 will enjoy. I don't know much about feral cats I'll admit. Can you explain why they don't know how to play? I feel totally stupid asking this question but if I don't ask I'll wonder. Feral is basically not adapting to a home environment? Thank you Isinatra 🐾🐅🐟

Isinatra profile image
Isinatra in reply to Luna_Child

Feral cats usually, when out of kitten stage, don’t have the chance to interact with humans. They miss the window of opportunity. I tried to play with kitty when she started to warm up to me, but it was a no go. She was too old and set in her ways. If she didn’t freak out, she would just stare at me. I’m sure she was wondering what the heck I was trying to do.😁 The only things she will let me do for her is feed and pet her. Which is ok. If she’s happy, I’m happy.❤️🏄‍♀️

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Isinatra

Poor kitty never attached and bonded. I'm thrilled she has you Isinatra ❤️🐾

I didn't know that. I will have to do something special for my Dexter. He's been so sweet to snuggle up tight to me during my 48 hours of post vaccine illness. 🐶🐱

Dogs just know when their owners aren't well. It's amazing what they can sense. Thank you for sharing lovemydoggy

Yes, he was taking care of me. Dogs are a Godsend.

Yes lovemydoggy dogs are a Godsend. They know when you're ill and may lay across your feet or by your head. Interesting that they can also smell certain Cancers. ❤️🐾

It is. Fascinating they can smell some cancers. I'm still amazed they can do that, but they are amazing creatures.

For sure. I don't know what I'd do without them

Me either.

❤️🐾

Can you remember the kennel name Jerry? Ours were Brantwoods

Don't k know the name but we were involved in Cavaliers from 1982. Such little beauties. So miss them.

Well, my kitty has over celebrated National Pets Day! (Of course I staged the bottle! He never drinks on a Monday😅)

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Alb2

What a cutie patootie ❤️

You may also like...