Novavak COVID 19 update with very pro... - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,892 members โ€ข 10,406 posts

Novavak COVID 19 update with very promising efficacy.

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator
โ€ข35 Replies

Good morning everyone,

I know that good news is in short supply as so many of us are really concerned with the new strains of COVID19. The great news is this new vaccine has been tested with the new COVID19 variant in the UK with staggeringly good efficacy rates f almost 90% protection.

It is hoped to be approved after these results are announced, here's a link about to the NHS:

gov.uk/government/news/nova...

And here's a link how they plan on producing 60 million does in Teeside:

thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/...

We have more Hope now folks and this should incentivise us to be extra careful and help keep everyone else safe.

Onwards and upwards folks...as by this weekend 7.5 million people will have been vaccinated in the UK so how good is this. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

35 Replies
โ€ข
Hidden profile image
Hidden

Good morning Jerry thanks for the good news hope you have a nice day another good start to the day for me was this wonderfull site full moon ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒjust saw that out front window

๐ŸŒ
Flipin9 profile image
Flipin9 in reply to Hidden

Superb, picture!!!!

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Flipin9

Thank you how come you found this it's old strange it's full moon on 27th so it be same in sky I'm on a break but as per usual got roped in again too many nice people ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒŸhow are you xx

Hidden profile image

Hi seen as I'm on here this is for you and you Jerry my work today and made my mood lift so much just love working in garden cutting stuff back even tho it's not my home well my house so has to be for now I still love my garden heard birds singing Tilly the spaniel next door came up the fence fussy to see me pixie didn't want to leave bless him he's been so through much knowing he wants to back makes it my goal to stay there make the best of it until it sells here's my work cutting russhian vine and ivy back then I started in the fur tree lol mam came looking for me ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜
Flipin9 profile image

Is that a wood nymph. And in the other picture are they naughty elves? I am so envious of a properly planted garden. I am waiting for March, so I can plant, cheery tomatoes, basil, chives and rosemary.All Christmas presents, to take pride of place on my window sill. Thank you for the wonderful pictures. And to all the gardeners who allow

Us green fingers ones to garden vicariously.

Hidden profile image

LOL I'm in process of getting the fur tree down as it's so big the rain makes it keep getting out of hand and can't manage it,not sure how long I'll be in that house so I need to keep it maintainable, and the walls not that strong, i havnt done any garden work for ages so I'm surprised I'm not aching off but will be tomor when have to sow the fur tree,it's a shame but I've seen mam's and we just have to leave it now as too big for us to do anything with,in my other house my nebour had one that was right upto the sky, we get so much rain these days, my mam's garden too big for her now and she has chippings on the borders think getting rid pond this year, my sister has false grass she layed it herself, my front gardens a mess weeds on the chippings and moss on path I'm taking them up I can't keep on top of them it's concrete under them I had cherry Tom's first year got few another year not much good then another year got some that were really good can't remember name I have lot slugs and snails, I used to grow beans every year and mam had veg plot but everything was miniature lol it's a wonder we didn't starve lol she has apple tree it needs cutting back it has been getting a apple pest worm thing she gets lovely red apples her nebour has pair tree, mam got me a cat garden ornament last summer intended to paint it like pixie but I havnt had the motivation I didn't realise it but I've been a bit depressed with one thing and another, and I often feel mentally exhausted but can't sleep, doing physical stuff is best thing, shouldn't even be on here but just took pixie down my eyes need good rest take care, oh I'm going to try get a cat nip plant ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฑxxx

Flipin9 profile image

Flipin heck, lovely reply. Just keep stalwort and the days will pass to spring. I admire your tenacity.

Hidden profile image

Don't you ever sleep lol, I just hope we get more dry days than rain this global warming things sent it all to pot, I guess we just have to make the best of each day don't know what's round the corner there desperate to get volunteers now on other planet do you remember that film space 1999 well end up like them living on a floating greenhouse space ship I think.we came from extraterrestrials they planted there seed on earth long story on my theory a lot of them sci fi films come true it's often phsycis that write them best try sleep hope you have nice day ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒxxx

Hidden profile image

After lol

๐Ÿ˜
Hidden profile image

Pixie didn't want to leave took ages to get him out bless him I love him.so much pixie rules he wants to go home ๐Ÿฑ

๐Ÿฑ
Hidden profile image

He was so happy rolling about

๐Ÿฑ
Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Pixie is the Bengal version of Baby who is fine and that moggy rules our roost!

Hidden profile image

Hi cat was in break but soon was drawn back how are you xx

Hidden profile image

I'm fine thanks but been busy today with catching up on job hunting.

Hidden profile image

Lol just thought looks like I knocked him out with the hammer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes it's good to hear more good news instead of all the doom and gloom. I've got my 1st jab Monday thank goodness. Have a good day ๐Ÿฐ

Veteran250 profile image
Veteran250 in reply to MadBunny

Morning Jerry and Mandy..... good news to start the weekend, we needed something to uplift us! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

MadBunny profile image
MadBunny in reply to Veteran250

Absolutely!

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to MadBunny

Morning Maria how are you here's the moon early this morning ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐ŸŒxx

๐ŸŒ
Hidden profile image

Great pic Curly, hope you are having a good day ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hidden profile image

Thanks been tryner sort a form doctors sent have to fill in on pdf file and auto fill but it's not working lol don't know why they can't just post things tried to email to my niece and it's gone on qued I'll try on mam's phone, how are you any better I'm feeling lot better today my asthma allergy things calmed down going for walk soon xxx

Hidden profile image

Glad your Asthma has calmed down, itโ€™s a horrible disease, my MIL, didnโ€™t develop it until she was in her 60โ€™s , my OH was serving in Northern Ireland in the army in the 70โ€™s when it was really bad out there and she was so worried about him it set of her Asthma ,she lived to be 90 though ๐Ÿ‘

I. Feeling a bit better, managed to see Dr Yesterday had ECG blood tests etc so waiting for them to come back, I still feel so tired , itโ€™s horrible just got to rest , enjoy your walk ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hidden profile image

Glad your getting sorted I don't use inhaler now used to many years ago it's usually ok just certain things trigger like I have to stay in on bonfire night and avoid perfume sprays hairspray when mam sprays and damp weather causes my chest to get bit funny and a allergy thing I felt better when sent swimming as I was doing lots of lengths and I wasn't breathless at first I was it's good for everything enjoy rest of your day ๐Ÿ˜Šxxx

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Veteran250

Morning Don how are you I feel quite at peace today waking up to the moon saw as let pixie out still bit dark then again later nice surprise as opened curtains I watched it as I laid in bed with my tea and pixie snuggled up close he still is hope Sasha's doing ok, did you see the full moon I know you like it too, have peaceful day too hugs from us ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŸxxx

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Veteran250

Good morning Don, too true my friend. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Jerry

Yes Jerry, Iโ€™m just listening to the 1 oโ€™clock news and apparently in the last hour theyโ€™ve found another new vaccine , itโ€™s all good news and it make such a difference to the news too , normally they are all doom and gloom, in the daily broadcast for Wales today they said the figures of Covid are actually falling ๐Ÿ‘ But we will all be on lockdown for at least another three weeks here, the schools may go back after half term in February starting with the youngest, the problem is of course when we do come out of lockdown will be to keep the figures from rising again like last time, hopefully Weโ€™ll all have had the vaccine by then ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Hidden

Thats right Hidden we've got this far and now its the final step which's why is always the hardest...You take care now and keep safe. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Veteran250

We most certainly do as there's been plenty to suck the happiness over the most positive of people lately like the floods and the virus and also the snow and ice last Sunday when the streets here in the morning were like ice rinks!

crazyfitness profile image
crazyfitnessAmbassador

Thank you so much for sharing Jerry and the news is getting brighter and brighter. The scientists, the NHS and many others are to be thanked and praised for all their hard work, they are amazing.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thereโ€™s a new vaccine in the us that hasnโ€™t been approved yet by FDA but i am exited for it

Yes, it's great isn't it . Let's get everyone vaccinated ๐Ÿ˜„

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Oldham65

Yes letโ€™s do that Lynne, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Oldham65 profile image
Oldham65 in reply to Jerry

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I had my first Jab last weekend. I took me a week to get back to normal. Everyone's body is different. I am glad I had the vaccine.

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to embroy

Hey nice one that you've had the vaccine this is encouraging. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...