Cheering bouquet: These were given to... - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,876 members β€’ 10,027 posts

Cheering bouquet

diana1998 profile image
diana1998
β€’23 Replies

These were given to me by a friend nearly 2 weeks ago. They will last at least another 2 weeks as no heat in conservatory. They love it there! I feel uplifted every time I see them. Have a good day everyone. Covid jab on Saturday. 🀞

23 Replies
β€’

Thanks for posting diana, you have certainly brightened my day πŸ™‚πŸŒΉ

Hidden profile image
Hidden

Good morning its lovely and we need to bring nature indoors to see it in winter in my house I have false flowers that look real and plants k used to have big green plants but eventually they died it's nice to have a plant to narture in doors have a nice day enjoying your cup tea and cake sat next to your lovely flower arrangement xx

diana1998 profile image
diana1998 in reply to Hidden

Thanks alot πŸ‘

A little kind thought or gesture can make a huge difference. You are lucky to have such a thoughtful friend Diana. Enjoy the flowers and each time you see them you will be reminded of her.X

I am πŸ₯°

They are beautiful . It good that they're lasting so long and giving you so much pleasure.

diana1998 profile image
diana1998 in reply to MadBunny

πŸ‘

They are beautiful! What a kind friend :) xx

diana1998 profile image
diana1998 in reply to leo60

Yes, really kind.. For my lockdown birthday!

leo60 profile image
leo60 in reply to diana1998

Ahhh! Happy belated birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ˜˜ xx

diana1998 profile image
diana1998 in reply to leo60

πŸ‘Thank you. Nearly coincided with covid jab πŸ˜€

leo60 profile image
leo60 in reply to diana1998

Some birthday present!! Xx

What a beautiful arrangement diana1998 and such lovely flowers. The sight of those would uplift anyone's spirits and nevermore than on a grey January day. A promise of things to come as we enter spring and then summer. I hope they will last a little longer. They look in excellent shape right now! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Yes and I also got a bouquet of cream roses with purple frecias. Both vases going strong. πŸ‘

They're beautiful diana. Your friend obviously thinks a lot of you. Thanks for sharing. xx

Hidden profile image
Hidden

Beautiful, I love flowers but I don’t like buying them for the house , like you say they don’t last five minutes with the central heating, hopefully they will last in the cooler conservatory, I love red flowers🌹

Roses lasting over two weeks is really good, they look lovely and very nicely displayed too.

diana1998 profile image
diana1998 in reply to sunnyweek

I had a bouquet that lasted 6 weeks!

sunnyweek profile image
sunnyweek in reply to diana1998

You have a knack, well done, wish I could.

diana1998 profile image
diana1998 in reply to sunnyweek

It's like being in the church in our conservatory! Freezing, hence they are in suspended animation!! I cannot take any credit!

SORRELHIPPO profile image
SORRELHIPPOReading Rabbits

I sent some flowers to a friend just before Christmas, said they would last a long time as sent in bud, what was even better, and I had not realised, was that the tulips still had the bubs on, so you could plant them out later.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

They are gorgeous.

You may also like...