What is the most, silliest and outrag... - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,816 members • 9,932 posts

What is the most, silliest and outrageous thing that you did as a kid😂😂😂

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy, and blessed. If i made a post for all of the most, ridiculous and outrageous things that i did as a kid, i would still be typing 5 years from now, to my hand fall off😂😂 i should be in the, Guinness Book of Records for the most idiotic kids😂😂. This takes me back to Elementary i believe i was about 12. My dad is a police officer one of my buddys was at my home one day and we was playing some football🏈 he came home on lunch break, and all of a sudden my friend start crying😭 saying please dont arrest me for playing football in the yard😂😂😂 man its so funny just thinking about it i literally cannot finish this post because of my laughter😂😂. My mom always made me a lunch for school, i ate all of the snacks but i didn't eat the sandwiches😂 for some strange reason i brought them back home for my mom to see😂😂😂. She was furious and fussed at me for doing that😞. I got tired of her nagging😂 so when i came home i hid the sandwiches under this Connect Four bord game that i had😂😂😂. I did this for months my room eventually start smelling really bad😂😂😂. One day my mom was cleaning up and discovered the old molded sandwiches😂😂😂 i was so embarrassed😞. I was put on punishment for the rest of the summer i learned a valuable lesson dont do the most outrageous things. Thankfully i made it out of school graduated went to College and purchased my dream home, i never been in trouble with the law and i dont drink or smoke. So i would say my parents did a pretty good job. But man what was i thinking as a kiddo😂. What is the most, silliest and outrageous thing that you did as a kid. Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

50 Replies
•

Hi. I was the 666 child when i was a kid. My parents worked all the time so i stayed with my aunt full time. She was so into those weeknights drama shows from 8-10pm and thought I just played in my room. So I sneaked out and played with my neighbor kids. People ride bicycles and motorcycles majority in my country and there are no lanes, all over the place 🤷‍♀️😂. Because it was dark and very little street lights, we used very thin clear thread 🧵 to tight around a roll of cash, placed it in the middle of the street and we hid behind the trees. And guess what it was a show stopper, people stopped their vehicles in the middle of the street to pick up that roll of cash while we kept pulling it further n further to completely pull away and people were just confused where it went. We had great laugh by the end of the night😝

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits in reply to GreatMindfulness

Hello there friend that is so funny, you have my stomach hurting laughing😂😂😂. I bet the people was like vultures on a piece of bread trying to get that cash😂😂 i know they was wandering why is the cash is escaping us😂 when you and your friend was on the other end as the masterminds😂 thats hilarious friend. I told this story alot when i was a kid one of my friends went to sleep, at my home and i put some toothpaste and superglue in his head 😂 he woke up hoter than a speeding train😂. He never spoke to me again i was crushed my practical joke went wrong😞

Dude it worked every time with that roll of cash. Once they left, we put it out again and just like clockwork, here comes another one fell for it 😂 It was quite entertaining for few days. Superglue and toothpaste on a guy’s head huh? you’re lucky he let you live. If it’s a girl, you’re dead meat 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Mratl83 profile image

Oh yeah i agree if it was a girl she would have poked my eyes out with a eraser on a pencil😂😂😂. My buddy had so much glue and toothpaste in his head his dad had to cut his hair😂i thought that he would have got a kick out of it but he was furious😂. Yeah thankfully he let me live because he lost alot of hair😂. Your aunt was watching the tv dramas why you and your friend was on a rampage with rolls of cash money making people act like flys on a dumpster😂 thats so funny if only you can see me laughing😂😂😂. Its amazing how money make people behave😂

That’s exactly what I had in mind if you did that to me 🤣🤣🤣 but I would sharpen the pencil head like no tomorrow 😂😂😂. Oooh yes the power of Benjamin that makes the world go round 😇🤣😂

Mratl83 profile image

Oh noo i would never do that to a woman you guys dont play about your hair😂😂😂. I remember my mom told me a story about this guy use to pull her hair everytime when she was in High School she said that he had a crush on her. One day in the cafeteria he came up behind her pulled her hair and she hit him with a metal lunch tray, she said some hot mashed potatoes landed in his face😂😂😂 she told me everyone was laughing at him😂😂😂. Mashed potatoes is hot😂. I bet he still have nightmares about that encounter😞

Not the hair for real 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂. All I can say is your mom is a superstar 🤩🤩🤩. Thank you for sharing your stories tonight, I had a great laugh. Good post! Take care 🙏

Mratl83 profile image

Thank you so much for sharing your story aswell i enjoyed you and the laugh my friend. You take care to thanks alot👍😁

Those are good.

I found out that when you ride your bike with roller skates on you break your leg. When you put your foot down it rolls away from you.

Just like my mom said.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits in reply to daveh121

Hey daveh121 and thank you so much for your response. Yeah as a kid sometimes we have to learn the hard way. I remember my mom told me it pays to never skip school. Back when i believe i was 11 at the time. Like a idiot i let some of my buddys talk me in to skiping class. We was outside taking turns jumping off of the school roof😂. When it was my turn i jumped off a sprung my foot lol. I never skiped school again lol.

When I was about 4 or 5 I was at a party with friends and family. We were running around and playing the usual kid stuff. Anyways I got real thirsty and ended up drinking some bubble juice by mistake. I guess I thought it was water. I dont remember too much except for the taste. After that I got a bad stomachache and was burping bubbles for the rest of the day. My family still remembers sometimes to this day and get a good laugh out of it. 🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits in reply to

My brother im glad that im not drinking any water because i would have got choked😂😂😂 man im laughing so hard i probably woke my neighbors burping bubble juicy😂😂 i would have gave anything to see that😂😂😂. Im so sorry about the stomach ache brother im so glad that you was ok👍. When you said that its like i can taste that bad bubble juice😂😂

in reply to Mratl83

Yea I was a party pooper for the rest of the day. I got a few good gulps of those bubbles. Not my finest hour🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83 profile image

Well brother thats definitely something to remember 😂😂 the stuff that happened to us as kids, is made you Comedy Central only😂😂😂. I was about 10 at the time, i let my friend dare me to drink some working medicine, i took the bate like a idiot😂 i was in the bathroom all night, long talking about cleaning your system out😂😂

If it didn’t kill you, it just makes you stronger 🤘🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83 profile image

You got that right my friend its me or the working medicine i survived😂 That night me and the bathroom became bestfriends😂😂😂

We call it deep clean the interior, no big deal 🤣🤣😂😂😂

Mratl83 profile image

😂😂😂 thats so true i went in deep like bungee jumping😂😂. I was in that bathroom so long i could have made a documentary😂😂😂

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣it’s the memoir of the century

Mratl83 profile image

Thats definitely one for the books and a world record😂😂😂. I should have won a idiot award😂. If i had kids i would tell them dont be foolish like me😂😂😂

Daz definitely family heirloom secret 😂😂😂

Mratl83 profile image

Oh yeah i would put that in my family book of the most idiotic things😂😂 i would attache a laughing emoji next to it😂😂😂

Totally 😂😂😂. I’ll make an Oops book with this 😈 myself.

Mratl83 profile image

I love that idea a Oops book😂😂😂 i would put alot of decoration into it, on the back of the book, i would draw a clown😂.

Yes and you can take a picture and post here as your art piece 😂😂😂

Mratl83 profile image

That would literally make people laugh so hard there teeth would fall out😂😂😂. I love that idea😂

😂😂😂 like Nike said Just do it! 😆. Thank you for being a trooper to my silly jokes 🙏

Mratl83 profile image

I love talking to you you are amazing likewise thank you for being a trooper to my jokes😂

GreatMindfulness profile image
GreatMindfulness in reply to

Nemo in the house 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

in reply to GreatMindfulness

I was more like Dori the dumb one at that point in my life. I've come a long way since that experience 🤣🤣🤣

Ok I know u said you burp bubbles, that’s aight. My question is did you 💨💨💭💭🤣🤣🤣

in reply to GreatMindfulness

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 I did have some gas bubbles too. Not a pretty sight. I didnt want to mention that but yes 🤣🤣🤣

I understand. Everything is connected from head to toe 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funny story 👍

MadBunny profile image
MadBunny in reply to

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

survive a tsunami

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits in reply to thara9643

Yeah i can imagine that my friend.

I was about 3 and at a wedding. I had a new outfit. During the meal I climbed up on the table, lifted up my skirts and yelled to the bride and groom to look at my new knickers 😁😳😁

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits in reply to MadBunny

Hey MadBunny and thank you so much for your response. I just visioned what you did at that wedding, and im hollowing laughing😂😂😂 that is to funny my friend😂. I bet them people will never forget that😂

MadBunny profile image
MadBunny in reply to Mratl83

It's a very long time ago now but I still rember it.My mum was not amused!!!🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83 profile image

Hey friend that reminds me a while back my parents told me they was at one of there friends from high school wedding. My dad said right before his friend kissed the bride this guy blurted out dont do it, shes out for your money😂😂😂 after he said that someone literally threw some cake in his face for doing that😂😂😂. Hopefully i would never experience nothing like that ever at a wedding😂

MadBunny profile image
MadBunny in reply to Mratl83

🤣🤣🤣🐰

Mratl83 profile image

👍👍😂😂😂

I swallowed the end cap of a Bic pen sitting in 7 grade social studies class. I panicked, so I tried to coughit up, but it went into my lung instead. No one believed me.

Eventually I was wheezing loud enough to convince teacher and my parents. Spent the night at children’s hospital after surgery to remove it.

I don’t chew on pens any more. 😂😂😂

Mratl83 profile image

Hello there my dear friend before i start this off i will say with happiness😁👍 Roll Tide it gave me great joy and happiness to see Bama beat the breaks off of and i pressure wash Ohio State😂😂 it made my night😂😂😂. Im ever so sorry about the pin thank goodness that you was ok. I remember once i was in elementary and i didn't have any gum to chew, so i chewed some notebook paper instead😂😂😂. I mistakenly swallowed it and almost got choked😂 people was laughing so hard😂. I felt like carrie when they said they are all laughing at you😂😂😂

in reply to Mratl83

Yes Sir, this is a great opportunity to say Nick Saban made history with the greatest college football team in history... okay a little bias. But yes, Roll Tide, my crimson and white did not disappoint. D Smith is my hero. 😂😂

I disrupted the classroom that day, the snares, glares and confusion as to help me or what, was an awkward feeling. Somethings you don’t forget. The hours of convincing adults I couldn’t breathe well was pretty tough on a child. But hey, I’m alive to tell the story. 😂😂

Wishing you great day.

Mratl83 profile image

Thats the truth that is the best football team in history Nick Saban is a absolute Legend. Yeah thats horrible trying to convince people that you are telling the truth but you are here telling the story and im glad that you are well👍👍. I remember one day i lied to my parents and told them my stomach was hurting to avoid going to school😂 they took the bate and i stayed home and watched Scooby-Doo all day😂. The next week one night i was eating pizza and ice cream all night😂 i woke up with a bad stomach ache😂. I asked my parents can i stay home because my stomach is hurting😂😂. My dad said know im not falling for that this time😂. I was teeling the truth that time but it wasn't enough. I went to school in pain and bad gas😂. Wishing you a good day to thanks💗

in reply to Mratl83

Scooby Doo is awesome. Just needed to say that.

And you in class with gas, glad I wasn’t in that classroom. Haha 🌺💜

Mratl83 profile image

Yeah Scooby-Doo is my favorite cartoon and i love Shaggy with his scary self😂😂😂. Im glad that you wasn't in class neither sister because i would have blew you away like, a hurricane with that gas i had😂😂😂.

I picked my neighbor’s prize tulips to give a bouquet to my mum! The lady was very understanding but I bet she could have killed me! I was five.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83Reading Rabbits in reply to Gillyflower18

Hello there friend i bet the lady was pretty upset😂😂 but you was just a baby😂 kids can do the most silliest things😂

You may also like...