NATURE :. Have you heard? - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,876 members β€’ 10,027 posts

NATURE :. Have you heard?

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child
β€’37 Replies

Nature is beautiful. There is no doubt a walk through the woods is an amazing beautiful experience, filled with eye catching breathtaking beauty. The sounds of walking through the quiet peacefulness of the woods., Listen closely...have you sat and listened to the wonderment of the sounds of nature? The birds chirping, tree's rustling, maybe a lake nearby with the sound of a canoe going by just planted in the middle of a lake with folks in the canoe that is at a 'still', folks relaxing and absorbing the quiet peace that is like none other, or hikers saying hello as they pass by you in the near distance., or a babbling brook, I could go on.

What this does to me helps me come to a re centered, relaxed, meditative state of mind.

Depression & anxiety does in fact lift..if but for the time I am there, it's magically halted and this unexplainable peace takes over.

What does your walk in the woods feel, sound & smell like?

The smell of trees, the sound of a babbling brook, frogs croaking just being in that state of mind is is incredible example of everything pure and what's right in the world. It's a healing experience.

Please share what your walk in the woods feels like, looks like smells like...anything you'd like to share is uplifting...

πŸ’ͺπŸŽ‹πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸΏοΈπŸ•οΈπŸžοΈπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ°πŸΎπŸ¦ƒπŸΈπŸ¦‰

37 Replies
β€’
Hidden profile image
Hidden

Hello that is beautiful that really touched me, and today Luna child is eclipsed full moon particularly very significant to you I hope you have a lovely peaceful day love Mandy and pixie I need to let him out in a bit it's cold out πŸ†πŸŒπŸŒˆxxx

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Hidden

I am so glad so glad you were touched. Nature is something I think people don't take enough time to stop and enjoy. Yes full moon. I was born under the sign. Thank you Curly. 🌞

LCπŸŒ™

Yes I love nature πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸŒΊ

Is most beautiful. I agree. πŸ’πŸŒ³πŸŽ‹πŸ•οΈ

I can't argue with any of that Luna_Child! A great sentiment.😊

We should all spend time with Nature and listen

Nature is something we all need to absorb in our soul

Please share an experience you've had among nature

Hidden profile image
Hidden

That has really made me want to go for a walk nowπŸ‘ I love the smell of the tree bark, wild garlic growing, the smell of the grass , the way twigs and branches feel in you're hand😊😊🌟⭐

Luna_Child profile image

I think you should. πŸŒ³πŸ’πŸŽ‹πŸ•οΈπŸŒž Come back and share what it felt like. Thank you for sharing what your experience is like walking through the woods. It's amazing being one with nature. 🐦🐿️🌳

LC πŸŒ™

Sorry about the lines trying to get rid of them but I'm not re writing this. Lol

Love that. πŸ˜ŠπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸŒ³πŸ

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Smiler53

Nature is a definite cure for a lot πŸ¦πŸ•οΈπŸπŸΎ

Smiler53 profile image
Smiler53 in reply to Luna_Child

Quite agree, never happier than when I’m out in nature.

Luna_Child profile image

What makes you happy?

Smiler53 profile image
Smiler53 in reply to Luna_Child

Walks in the woods or out in the countryside.

Luna_Child profile image

Peaceful for sure βœŒοΈπŸ’πŸŽ‹πŸΏοΈπŸ’πŸ¦πŸΈ

Nature gives me a sense of serenity whenever I go outside in the backyard I love to hear the wind and the wonderful breeze I love the sound of rain too 😊

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

I love your answer because even as close as your backyard these beautiful sounds can be heard.

😊 that is true thanks Luna 😊☺️

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

My pleasure Hb2003

Lovely post Luna. xx

Thank you springcross! 🐿️🐒🐦🐸🌈I hope you enjoy walks in the woods.

I can't remember when I last walked in woods, probably in the early 90s in Deer Park, Liskeard, Cornwall. We hired a chalet and were surrounded by trees, it was lovely. xx

Well my dear you are due.

Hidden profile image
Hidden

Thank you, beautiful words and reminders. πŸŒ²πŸ™πŸ₯ΎπŸŒ²πŸ›Ά

Luna_Child profile image

My pleasure. πŸŽ‹πŸ’πŸΏοΈπŸ•οΈπŸΈπŸ°πŸ¦ƒβ›Ί

LCπŸŒ™

agreed, i love going out at night and looking at the moon

I love that too. πŸŒ” Looking at the stars also.. β­πŸŒƒ I have a telescope we had as children and after all these years it works great. Its relaxing to sit out at night and look up at the sky. I agree πŸ‘

LCπŸŒ™

Luna, I walk 3 to 5 miles a day with my dog. The early morning walk really helps me, and I live in a neighborhood with walking trails, nature, and beautiful landscaping. But, I used to walk in the woods years ago, and it helped.

What a beautiful day to walk 3-5 miles through lovely trails and beauty with your fur baby. I'm sure it helps. Nature is like a natural tranquilizer.

HiWhat a beautiful post. It is lovely to just stand and listen to the sounds of Matt especially at night when everyone else sleeps.

XxxxπŸ’œβ€οΈ

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Oldham65

How relaxing and peaceful for you.

Oldham65 profile image
Oldham65 in reply to Luna_Child

I don't know what I meant to say but it wasn't MattπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Luna_Child profile image

Hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Didn't want to ask figured it was a typoπŸ˜‚

Oldham65 profile image

I haven't got a clue πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ there's not much hope for me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Luna_Child profile image

πŸ˜‚Yes there is...I have to check my words before I hit send because my phone does it's own thing. Lol. There's hope πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒžπŸ€—πŸ’–

Oldham65 profile image

Aww, bless you. Thank you xxxx

You may also like...