IF YOU COULD BE ON ANY TV SHOW PAST O... - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,761 members β€’ 6,646 posts

IF YOU COULD BE ON ANY TV SHOW PAST OR PRESENT AS A REGULAR WHAT SHOW AND WHY? πŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits

I thought this might be something fun to do today on a Monday and make it a Fun day 😊

So, my good friends, what show past or present would you be on as a regular if you could?

πŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί

HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS! πŸ“ΊπŸ™‹πŸŒœ

140 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits

I would choose

"I Dream of Jeannie"! Ever since that show came on many years ago and Is still on in syndicate, I wanted a Jeannie Bottle! I think we all did. Look at that bottle?! So cool!! πŸ‘Œ

What a place for an Introvert. Plus I can be anywhere in the blink of an eye! πŸ‘€.

I'm in BermudaπŸ–οΈ for an hour for some tanning, then Italy to buy some Italian shoesπŸ‘’πŸ‘ πŸ‘Ÿ

I can pop in and out as I choose and have an Astronaut who finds me on a beach and falls in love & takes me home. Ahhhh....the Fairy Tale....πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒœπŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸš€

Snap back to reality! πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Luna Child

Hugs πŸ€—

Xx

πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸš€πŸŒœπŸ“ΊπŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸŒœπŸ“ΊπŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸŒœ

I would choose doctor who because i can regenerate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Hb2003

So Doctor Who is a show you would like to be on because you can heal people?

Awesome πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

πŸŒœπŸ™‹πŸŒˆπŸ˜Š

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

I could die and live and die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Luna_Child

Oh that's cool! πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

I like that!! 😊

πŸ™„πŸ™‹πŸŒœπŸ“ΊπŸ€—πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

Great Answer! 🌈

LC🌜

Hb2003

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love the rolling eyes emoji

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Hb2003

Well I wouldn’t want to do that but if i had to i will

Luna_Child

That's a great choice😊

Luna_Child

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Hb2003

hopefully the grim reaper doesent hear that

Luna_Child

🀭🀭

Luna_Child

This one πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Xx πŸ€—πŸŒœ

yes but just think who you might come back as!!!!!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to margaretpaloma

Interesting thought! You know I don't think I'd want to come back.

I need to take care of business behind the pearly gates and have some fun and haunt a few family members! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Sister i love your excellent post its very fun and thought-provokingπŸ‘πŸ‘. I would say Dallas, its a classic drama series from the 80s. My favorite character was Jr Ewing, even though he was really mean with a rotten personalityπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but i loved his style and he was a ladys man, he was really good when it comes to his company which was Ewing oil. If i was a rich oil man i would try to take him down, once and for all, because he was a evil guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. By the way i love I Dream of Jeannie, and Bewitched.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Mratl83

I love it. I watched Dallas all the time! JR Ewing was Jeannie's Astronaut!!! Lol. Seriously. πŸ“ΊπŸ™‹πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸš€πŸŒœ.

That's a hoot!

What was his name? Larry Hagman!! πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸš€

Great Answer! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

LC

Xx

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

Yeah sister i love all if those classic tv shows, like the Dark Shadow, Barnabas was my favorite character, i also love the Munsters, i was a fan of the Addams Family, lurche was my favorite for some crazy reasonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wish they would put back on all of those amazing shows.

Luna_Child

When Dark Shadows came on I used to run and hide. Barnabas Collins scared the daylights out of me. 😱 Loved the Munsters too. Some of those shows are still on certain channels except Dark Shadows thankfully. Lurche was definitely a cool dude. πŸ˜ŠπŸ“ΊπŸ‘πŸ™‹

Xx

Mratl83

Yeah i use to be afraid, of Barnabas Collins aswell i watched, as a kid shacking in my Power Rangers pajamasπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yeah I Dream of Jeannie and bewitched still comes on one of those channels i forgot which one, but i watch them every now, and then.

Luna_Child

Yes it's MeTV

Mratl83

Thats exactly what it is ME TV thanks alot for that. I wish they would put back on Dallas, they had a remake but it was watered down, theres nothing like the originals its nearly impossible, to imitate a classic show.

Gisygirl
Gisygirl in reply to Luna_Child

I loved Dark Shadows. It came on after school. I even had their books. I liked Quentin. I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched- if only I had such powers!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Gisygirl

Oh I remember Barnibus Collins scared the daylights out of me. Jeannie & Bewitched loved. Wanted to live in that bottle. πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Narwhal10
Narwhal10 in reply to Mratl83

Oh my goodness - I ❀️ Bewitched and that was my choice. I’d so want to be a witch, ✨ Elizabeth Montgomery was beautiful. The whole cast were brilliant.

Great choice of Dallas 😊

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Narwhal10

Yeah i always have been, a really big fan of Sam, and Darren they were a loving family, and they always was really kind to people. They drove Miss kravis nuts, she always caught Sam doing witchcraft, she tryed to tell Abnor but he never seen anythingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Poor miss kravis Abnor thought that she was losing itπŸ˜‚. Yeah Dallas was my favorite Jr Ewing was one of a kind with his mean selfπŸ˜‚. Thank youπŸ‘

Luna_Child

πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€­

Those were all the best shows "back when"

Now there's too much reality TV...πŸ™„πŸ“Ί. I watch Big Brother in the summer and that's all. I watched Amazing Race only one season because my cousin was on it.

🌜LC

Mratl83

You got that right sister its a boat load of reality TV shows, out there every time i turn my head, they are advertising a new reality show on a commercial. I have to check Big Brother out, i heard thats a fantastic good show, multiple people have told me. I use to love cops, and live PD they were great shows untlie they took them off. I always have been a big, supporter of law enforcement it runs in my family. I only watch Dr Phil thats about it.

Luna_Child

Big Brother is fun to watch. A bunch of strangers are living in this house on the CBS lot for about 3 or 4 months. You have to watch it starts every June except they started late this year due to covid. They were in a sanitized bubble and tested all negative. Interesting show. A lot of marriages came out of those shows. It's been on I think 22 years.

Do you remember Adam 12? One Adam 12 One Adam 12 cat stuck in a tree.

I watched Dr Phil every day for years now without an audience I'm bored. Can't do it. The price is right just started back up with new shows today but a bit different with covid.

LC🌜

Mratl83

Yeah i think i remember Adam12 it sounds familiar, it just not coming to my mind at this time. Yeah Big Brother sounds interesting i will have to check it out this upcoming June. Yeah i haven't been watching Dr Phil like i

have been in the past, its really boring with know audience everything is virtual. Even games are geting boring without the fans in the bleachers, its funny with the fake audience, and the fake crowd noiseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But as long as people are staying safe and away from danger im all for it.

Luna_Child

Dr Phil started new today I'm watching it. It's all new shows virtual and audience members watch behind screen backstage. So I'm into it again. "It's Catfish week" honestly people don't know enough but it happens. So you watch, all new. I got bored watching reruns and him doing it from his home. Now he's in the studio so it interesting. I think Adam 12 was off the air before you would want to watch it but it's on MeTV too.

The other show I'd love to have been on is M.A.S.H. Still watch and love it very much.

Xx🌜

LC

Mratl83

Yeah my mom loves Mash, i watch it with her sometimes. I love the Andy Griffin show, and Leave It to Beaver. Catfish week, i love those shows he do about online dating. Its truly a big mystery to me, how on earth can a person send thousands of dollars, and sometimes even millions to an, individual whom they never met in another country. Its the same line over and over, the catfish claims they are stuck in there country and they are trying to get out and live a better life. It would save alot of people pain and heartache, especially money if they only ask the person to video chat.

Luna_Child

There all on MeTV. Andy Griffith is on every night on the same channel everybody loves raymond is on.

Dr phil has a new Catfish week. This week all new shows started. He's back at the studio. Yesterday was great. ,πŸ‘. Love Catfish stories.

Luna_Child

They seem to coming back in safe mode. Two today did. So my good friend Mratl83 check out channel MeTV for those awesome older shows., Check out the Price is Right and Dr Phil who's back all new.

I just don't like reruns unless it's older TV.

Some shows appear to be a gas like the Bachelor or the Bachelorette or Love Beach. I'd rather be alone! I have seen so many commercials but will never watch these type of shows. Just too old fashioned for that.

Xx

LC

🌜

Mratl83

I will definitely check them out my wonderful amazing friendπŸ‘

Luna_Child

Mratl83 you're simply the best. Always make me smileπŸ˜ŠπŸ™‹πŸ€—πŸ“Ί

MeTV is awesome! You'd like it.

LC 🌜

Xx

Mratl83

Well thank you so much you love to make me smileπŸ˜€ you always put me, in a great mood. You are the absolute best yourselfπŸ‘.

MadBunny
MadBunny in reply to Narwhal10

Must be something to do with the twitchy nose ( tusk???) . Thought I'd mention that before you know who did. Btw have posted a pic of our latest modelling assignment for Bazzak Enterprises.

Narwhal10
Narwhal10 in reply to MadBunny

Sorry Maria,

Only just seen this.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ƒ brilliant.

Callendersgal
CallendersgalModerator

Mmmm... The Crystal Maze for me as I love puzzle solving, or, more recently Taskmaster which challenges its celeb contestants to come up with daft solutions to daft problems!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Callendersgal

Ohh nice some mystery and puzzle solving! Cool! 😊. It sounds fun!

Are these shows in the UK only because I've never heard of them in the US.?

πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ“ΊπŸ§©

Callendersgal
CallendersgalModerator in reply to Luna_Child

Oh yes that’s right, they are Luna_Child. I was forgetting you are on the other side of the β€˜pond’. In the Crystal Maze, teams have to send one member into a room where there are practical puzzles to be solved. These are set in different zones such as an Aztec themed one. They need to do that in order to gather Crystal orbs that count towards time at the end of the game spent in a dome with strong wind. In the wind are gold and silver strips which have to be caught for prizes. Each gold one counts but each silver one caught detracts from that total.

Taskmaster is really silly but great fun. A celebrity team are given improbable tasks and compete to come up with the best solution.

Both are lighthearted and more about fun than prizes! πŸ˜€

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Callendersgal

They seem like fabulous shows to watch! 😊

Jerry
JerryModerator

Hey Luna_Child it’d be β€œChanel off air” for me LOL. 😁

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Jerry

NO TV? No really? 🀭

Jerry
JerryModerator in reply to Luna_Child

Not really sorry...😊

Luna_Child

So you're more of a reader when you're inside, taking photos., Love to read 2 books/week

πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‹

LC 🌜

Luna_Child

Jerry what about when you were a child? Did you want to be on any show?

Jerry
JerryModerator in reply to Luna_Child

Probably, I’ll have to think about it, I don’t watch a lot of tv. 😊

Luna_Child

πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

FRIENDS for me, they looked as if they were having so much fun filming, and even today it’s still showing, also the GOLDEN GIRLS which was the same sort of thing for us oldies πŸ˜ƒ

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Mydexter

OMG so funny Friends TV is my all time favorite show. I almost picked them. Love the Golden Girls too. I would love to have been Monica's older yes older πŸ™„ sister. So many shows to choose from.

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘ choice! I watch everyday πŸ€—

Xx

LC🌜

san_ray70
san_ray70 in reply to Luna_Child

I was thinking Golden Girls, I used to love that show, but have seen it recently not as funny. I suppose tastes change, I always fancied being a Bond girl with sean.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to san_ray70

Great choice! Love that show. πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

I still watch it in syndicate. 😊

Narwhal10
Narwhal10 in reply to Mydexter

I love/loved both. Great choices. 😊

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Narwhal10

Yes definitely 😊🌈🌞

πŸ™‹πŸŒœLC

A quiz show

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to thara9643

Cool. 😊 As a regular, like the host or camera or a contestant?

thara9643
thara9643 in reply to Luna_Child

Competee

Luna_Child

Awesome. Jeopardy has a test you can take and it gets sent right to them. I'm assuming the show will continue as sadly Alex Trebek passed. You should try.πŸ‘

🌜LC

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to thara9643

Which one thara, there’s thousands πŸ˜ƒ

thara9643
thara9643 in reply to Mydexter

Who wants to be a Millionaire

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to thara9643

Ah good one, it’s still going , never too late πŸ‘

Luna_Child

It's still going? Really?

I was in the front row of The Price is Right in 1985 with Bob Barker and the guy next to me was called. πŸ˜’

It was a blast. It's not random like people think it is. It's an hour's and hours long process and you stand in lines of 4 after you get your name tag and seat number glued on your shirt. You interview 2 quick minutes with producer's and there's a person writing and what she's writing is the number on your shirt that you remove before the taping begin's. Before taping she sits on the stage looking for each number of the person she wants called which ensures an equal number of places in the audience , difference in ages, races and sex,

It is a 300 person , very small audience and so much fun.

I have it on Cassette Tape. I need to change it to DVD.

Anyway, a tidbit. It's not random and I tape it everyday.

LC 🌜

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to Luna_Child

Yes it’s still on over here with a new host , Jeremy Clarkson instead of Chris Tarrant.

Luna_Child

Oh great! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Luna_Child

That's a great show. I didn't realize it was still running. I've seen repeats. The other game show I wish was still running is Deal or No Deal.

We phoned in many a time when we were in England but never got on there. Its such a matter of luck, what questions you get. The last guy to win a million was really lucky with some questions on his speciality most people wouldn't have had a clue about (political history and pirates!!!!)

Its pop culture, music, soaps, football that would catch me out.

Got to be Strictly!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Hylda

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Use to love The Gail Storm Show...but can't remember enough of it to say I'd want to be a regular. Grey's Anatomy....great acting...love shows about hospitals and interpersonal workings of the staff. HUUUMMM...The Good Doctor...fascinates me that here we have a physician who is on the spectrum...RoseAnne (the earlier shows)...makes me laugh ...The Voice (wish I could really sing...use to but only classical now...WAIT!!!!!!!!! You said :

"what show past or present" and I've listed 3...

This computer is going out to the dumpster....but I'd lose everything.

Friends...love the characters...Will & Grace...such fun...Lisa Lang's This is Life...any news show except Fox News...Rhoda...MICKIE MOUSE CLUB!!!!!I have diarrhea in my head...so sorry for, unasked for responses.

BTW, love this Post Luna_Child!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to sophie4

Loved Grey's Anatomy & Rhoda all those shows were iconic. One show I couldn't stand is Roseanne.

Sophie, all great shows!

You would transfer your old computer info onto new computer. They'd show you how so don't dumpster that computer yet.

Great job πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ“Ί

LC

Xx

🌜

Gunsmoke

Great idea

Law and order

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Brig57

Oh I like Gunsmoke I used to watch with my late brother. Law and Order excellent choice Brig. You'd be fabulous! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‹

LC 🌜

Xx

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Luna_Child

U

R So nice to me

Not

Don't worry

Saying it's personal

Just saying used to the lash and spurs

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Brig57

Sorrygrnuinely about yur brother how horrible

How's about u Luna

Hope ur Mary Ann of gilligand island

Brig57

Kill to find cuddler

Secret tho

Never had it

Envy guys who find some one who.likes to be held

Luna_Child

I completely understand Brig

We all need that.

πŸ€—Here's a hug Brig.

Xx

LC

Luna_Child

Haha I loved that show Gilligan's Island 😊

Nobody would find me! I love those cute guys and the bamboo cars!!

🌜LC

Xx

Brig57

Guys Like me

Only

Open.

Up

To.very

Rare. Peoplr

Most people

Dont get that

Brig57

Matt

Trusted and respected

MS kitty

Good study

Luna_Child

Brig you're a great guy.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒžπŸŒœπŸŒˆ

LC🌜

Xx

Brig57

Mary a.

Is the star of the show

As was me kitty

Imagine how f

Deviated Matt Dillon would be

If something hally

Happen to.md kitty

Course she was smarter and never laughed good partnership

Like dances with a

Wolves.

Served each other

No goose

Nooolgander

Brig57

MS kitty was an intelligent woman

And the show did justice to a of them.

Talkec to each other not at each other

Listened

To each other

Good study

Soo sweet I'm.sok used to getting eaten

I liked how kitty could handle everything but everyone knew

Who was respectful her and

Porte tive of the town

She knew

He knew

Didn't have to be said

Nobody messed

.with mskitty tho

Thanks

I'd like to be a horseman in a movie

Trade secret

We really were the other man from snowy river stand on yur horse

Ride crazy

No one believes a fricking word

Lots tougher tho

God the reality who live out in the wilderness

The mule skinners

Scary as he'll

Tougher than their saddles

Tv shows a total.joke

Luna_Child

Definitely a horse cowboy movie! I can see that for you Brig! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒž

LC

Xx

Yes too much English style

Yes western is just relaxed and neverchassle ur horse

Take care ofvthem.

Nothing like being outback with quiet horse

Who wants to butt heads

Two legged friends

Thatvundersta d

Friend

Hard to find

How's business MS kitty ?

Matt never had to say

How much he respected her

Everyone knew tho

Slow fuse

Good study for guys growing up

Luna_Child

True 😊

Dancrs with wolves good study how the it

Lt and stanfs with fist grew to know each other

He respected her

Waited etc

Good study forvrelationships

Luna_Child

Very true I agree 😊

No horse no horse man

No tree no forrstrr

No.violin n o.misiciN

Learn to take v

Care of what we covet

Doctors are idiots

Think.they know evdfythk g

They do

In.hosli

Pit

Hospitals

Not wildrnesz

Horses and trees

Don't care about degrees

Just who u r

Really

Really reallu

Forgotten. About cars. Too funny

Genuis writung. Lkke van. Dyke show

Luna_Child

Loved Dick Van Dyke. All those shows were fabulous and entertaining.

I would like to be The Lone Ranger's side kick, or in Champion the Wonder Horse. Anything horsey really. Horses are an addiction starting in childhood.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to BabsyWabsy

Awesome πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Many years ago there was a game show on BBC called Its Knockout, I worked for a company which made a lot of the props and we had great fun testing them out. I would have loved to have been on the show.

My claim to fame is an appearance on Its A Vets Life with a junior dog handling group we ran alongside showing our dogs.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to kitchengardener2

Love it! Anything to do with dog's! 😊🐾🐾

Me too, we showed, bred and adored our Cavalier King Charles Spaniels for over 38 years. No dogs now, we are getting too old for all that dashing about the country. We were intending to travel and then 2020 happened!!

Luna_Child

Yes 2020 happened exactly! πŸ˜’

Little House on the Prairie- tv show, would be my choice, because I grew up in South Dakota, and my grandparents started out, in a small house, actually, on the prairie! Growing up, living on a ranch, during the summer months, learning the art of what running a ranch is all about, I would feel comfortable in the setting of this tv show!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to ddmagee1

Ahh yes I loved that show. Loved their dresses. It's still on in syndicate. 😊

I loved 'The Darling Buds of May', they all enjoyed life so much, I'd like to join them. X

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Floxxy

Nice. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I've been on BBC news twice, when I was chair of a leasehold reform campaign. That being the case I would like to be a political show presenter , like Andrew Mar, and be in a position to ask politicians the difficult questions.

this morning I was yelling at the screen when yet another Minister gave a dodgy reply and was allowed to get away with it!!

Luna_Child

Politics is one tough subject. The show sounds interesting though. πŸ‘

But on a lighter note maybe Last of the Summer wine, for the Yorkshire I grew up in.

Luna_Child

What do you mean you grew up in? You were actually in the show or watched it all your life? 😊

I grew up in Yorkshire, I lived in Wakefield then worked near the show location for a few years after University. It brings back fond memories of roaming the moors and the dales.

I always thought I would retire there but we decided the weather was better in Spain.....

Luna_Child

May I ask what a moor and Dale is?

You are either a real Townie or pulling my leg!! Yorkshire is a beautiful county, full of open spaces. There are vast areas of moorland, rough, uncultivated hilly land that you can walk on, maybe sheep crazing. Dales are also open spaces but tend to be more gentle, more grassland, river valleys There are some amazing beauty spots there, Bolton Abbey, Brimham rocks, Ilkley Moor (famous for the song "on Ilkley Moor bart 'at " - translates to " on Ilkley Moor without a hat") And challenging walks like the three peaks and the Lyke Wake walk (I'm a Lyke Wake witch myself, that is I did the walk across undulating hills in 24hours!)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyke_...

Luna_Child

Neither. I live in the USA. I'm sorry but we live in different worlds pretty much. The words we use are vastly different

So those aren't terms you use, but you have beautiful countryside, a friends has been sending us pictures of Autumn and even snow near their home in Massachusetts . Here in Spain we live near the sea, beautiful views fro our house, but I miss the green countryside, the rivers and woods of England sometimes.

When this is all over there is a luxury train trip across the north of Spain, where it is less arid, taking in scenery but also gastronomy, that we have vowed to treat ourselves to!

Luna_Child

Correct we use different terms for the same thing and yes it's very beautiful. I live in New England on the Atlantic Coast

A dale is a valley, and uplands are moors. Many of our rivers are named after dales e.g. the river Wharfe which runs through Wharfedale. Yorkshire is an amazing place with huge variety of landscape and urban areas. We like to call it 'God's Own Country'.

Luna_Child

Thank you for explaining. Very much appreciated 😊

I would love to visit New England. It has been on my bucket list for decades.

Luna_Child

It's absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. I live very close to the beaches. It's also pretty haunted. I love the paranormal and ghost hunting. πŸ‘»

I had a friend who lived in Boston, but we lost touch. Life gets in the way sometimes. Always wanted to visit, never happened.

Luna_Child

Boston's 40 min from me. It's an awesome place to visit. 😊

Gods own county, the moors are wild countryside where the sheep roam at will and the Yorkshire Dale's, well envisage high limestone crags and beautiful valleys with stunning views and mountain streams. Then we have our very own stunning Yorkshire coast with fabulous beaches and quaint little towns. I was born and lived in Bradford, once the wool capital of the world but then we retired to beautiful Bridlington.

Luna_Child

It sounds beautiful 😊🌈

Definitely Downton Abbey. There is a 'Lady' in me somewhere.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Sheila_G

I've heard of that however I don't know much about it. Sounds lovely 😊

A Bond girl as I fancied Sean C. Golden girls they always seem happy with or without men.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to san_ray70

Oh Sean Connery! Oh yes I thought he was a hunk. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Never been another to touch him until Daniel Craig who I did not expect to like but actually I thought was very good.

Connery looked a bit like my Dad, the same dark, rugged looks.

Luna_Child

πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

bobbybobb
bobbybobbAmbassador

Space 1999. I loved that program. Star Trek also. Definitely Dr Who.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to bobbybobb

Great choices! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

So many American choices!

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Lurcher-lady

Yes for sure!

Twin Peaks for me just for the madness of it all. I love David lynch's work.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Jacksc06

David Lynch is a master of great works!

Rockford Files. I would love to to hang out with Jimmy,Angel and his dad Rocky. Do some fishing together in Malibu.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Dahlia7

Oh yes great idea! So many shows so little timeπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I would be a TVG announcer, so I could spend all my days visiting all the equine athletes all the time.

Or, I would be a doctor on General Hospital, with an overly melodramatic storyline, all the time. But, under all that, I'm a genius doctor who is curing every illness known to humankind.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Sky_Writer

All awesome ideas! 🌈

Would I lie to you. Lee Mack is so funny I think he would cheer me up every week.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to Becksagogo

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I'd want to be on Happy days. The problems were fewer and very minor compared to what we deal with nowadays. It just seems like it would have been a good time of life to live in. I wasn't born until the end of the 50s. So I was too little to get to experience all of that.

Luna_Child
Luna_ChildReading Rabbits in reply to cljones

I completely agree! I loved watching TV back in the day. I loved Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley. They were wholesome shows. πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

LC

You may also like...