much easier... more peaceful - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,876 members10,027 posts

much easier... more peaceful

4woody profile image
4woody

t’s so much easier, to learn to love what you have instead of yearning always for what you’re missing, or what you imagine you’re missing. It’s so much more peaceful.

Anna Quindlen

15 Replies

You seem to find quite unique quotes 4woody. Do you mind me asking where you find them.? They make me ponder.

4woody profile image
4woody in reply to RoadRunner44

go to gratefulness.org. you can sign up for a Word of the Day email.

RoadRunner44 profile image
RoadRunner44 in reply to 4woody

Will do. Thanks for responding.

4woody profile image
4woody in reply to RoadRunner44

my pleasure

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to RoadRunner44

Curious as well, doesn’t matter just curious

Hidden profile image
Hidden

I think that’s the answer to contentment in life isn’t it, if youre always wanting more you’ll never be happy

4woody profile image
4woody in reply to Hidden

agreed

Hidden profile image
Hidden

So true and insightful. I am looking at things I could have/should have done, can’t go backwards, sometimes I wish I could-PERSPECTIVE. One is who they became through the journey-Life thank you

4woody profile image

may you love who your journey has created...

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to 4woody

For the most part I do. I can say that journey allowed me to help a lot of people. Certain personal things that diverted that path were beyond my control. It did break me-putting the pieces back together moving forward. A movie I saw someone stated “ too many minds” Putting one mind back thank you for “ support “

4woody profile image

: )

Thank you 4woody

I agree with this quote, personal possessions do not always bring you satisfaction or happiness.

Life’s simple pleasures are so much more rewarding, a loving relationship, a walk in the park, a quiet meal with a few close friends.

Best wishes

Tim

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to footgo

Absolutely, we come, we go, materialism in the end really won’t matter

cheers Tim

4woody, Thank you for this. 'Tis one of life's great lessons and the earlier learned and practiced, the happier any person becomes!

You may also like...