I’m struggling with pacing myself as I have quite a bit to do in the house upstairs to match the downstairs refurbishment after the flood.
Then there is the garden and the Rental house to clean for handover. They won’t have it back till May so no rush but it’s still in me head.
Nothing needs doing now these are long term jobs that no one else except me knows need doing.
I still can’t stop on any job till it’s finished unless it’s weekend and Parker is there to nag me. So I’m aching from head to toe most days by 4pm. I’m am getting better day by day at slowing down.
My reasons to be cheerful
1. Parker has returned to do all the external tasks like shopping and collecting medications. He also cooks and is painting upstairs.
2. The spring has sprung for a few days here and I can sit out. The birds song with kids and neighbours shouting at each other over the gardens is sign of community spirit and taking this seriously.
3. Great drying days for washing.
4. It’s warm enough on the decking to relax and drink tea or eat lunch with no wasp flies or bugs.
5. The local Buddhist Centre is streaming live classes. I couldn’t go to the centre normally. It’s too far and the timing doesn’t suit.
6. I’m saving money by not shopping needlessly or dropping in a cafe whilst out for a sit down.
So in conclusion we can all find a positive note in these trying times.
Stay in stay safe think happy thoughts and send virtual hugs for those who are suffering.