PMRGCAuk
7,688 members12,859 posts

OOpsies versus bread for low carbs

Maybe it's a good day for baking with all this snow.

I came across a recipe for Oopsies a while ago and have made these a few times and really like them. The recipe said "an alternative for bread", but not quite if you love a crusty cob with real butter and home made jam, or a lump of artisan bread. However these (I think) are delicious and a good lunch idea with salad, meats etc. as so low in carbs. There are a few variations of the recipes for "Oopsies/cloud bread" on the internet but I leave out the salt. Very quick and easy to make, basically cream cheese and eggs. Hope some of you wanting low carbs and can have dairy will try.

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Cool, thanks!

I adore oopsies and they make great alternatives to bread. My fave at mo is bacon and egg on 2 oopsies - so lush!!

That sounds delicious!

Please tell a yank what Oopsies are!

3 likes

Oopsie rolls are a low carb bread substitute.

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/oo...

I had never heard of oopsies, either. Ohhhh, they look good. Thanks so much for posting that website!

2 likes

If you Google Oopsies or Cloud bread you will get a few different recipes. As I said I leave out the salt and it makes no difference to how they cook. Hope you try and like them.

If you Google Oopsies or Cloud bread you will get a few variation recipes. Hope you try them!

Thank you! Will try them!

i also meant to say that they freeze perfectly.

Sounds great! - will have a look.

They sound yummy - thanks

THANK YOU FOR THIS RECOMMENDATION!

You're welcome, hope you try and like them. They freeze perfectly.

You may also like...