PMRGCAuk
7,556 members12,550 posts

I can never thank this group enough - THANK YOU

I can never thank this group especially 'PMR Pro' for helping get my father diagnosed - you will see my battle from previous posts regarding my very poorly father who was treated so badly and un diagnosed at Colchester Hospital for 9 weeks, but with your help and guidance I fought to get him home and well enough to travel to see Prof Dasgupta at Southend hospital and today we have a confirmed diagnosis of GCA, so at least we have a plan forward.

I shows that these groups are so valuable as without this group I truly believe my father would no be here

xxxx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I do hope Colchester will learn something from this disgusting exhibition on their part. I must put a large notice up for when people are looking for doctors in Essex!!!! Avoid CGH!!!

You aren't the only person to be less than impressed...

nhs.uk/Services/hospitals/S...

2 likes

That is amazing news riannabri! Your father is a lucky man to have a tiger of a daughter fighting his corner. Well done! Best wishes to your dad for a gentle ride from now on. PMRPro is a total star, you are right! ⭐️

9 likes

Hi Riannabri

What a great daughter you are.

You fought to get you father the best care you could and succeeded. I know this kind of battle takes a huge amount of physical and emotional energy so please also look after you.

I wish you and your father all the best xx

3 likes

Hi,. I am so pleased you have got your Dad the help he needed. Take care Jen.

2 likes

So pleased for you. So disappointing that we have to jump through all these hoops but well done for persevering ! Yes help given here invaluable. Thank you all!!!

2 likes

What a scary episode, and thank goodness you had the strength to persevere. Hope your dad improves from here on.

4 likes

All good wishes for your Father's recovery.. and yes, look after yourself too.. 😘😘

1 like

You may also like...