Support group meetings for the week ahead

Hello everyone!

Here are our PMRGCAuk local meetings scheduled for next week.

Oxted Meet Up Monday - 10th October, 10.30am @ Oxted Community Hall. More info from:

Northern Ireland Meet Up - Tuesday 11th October, 11am @ Premier Inn, Sprucefield. More info from:

Peterborough Coffee and Chat Meet Up - Wednesday 12th October, 10am @ St John's Church coffee shop. More info from:

High Wycombe Meet Up - Thursday 13th October, 10.30 am @ the William Robert Loosley. More info from:

Have a good weekend!

1 Reply

• Hi Kate,

Please for give my long delay in responding to your earlier emails. I have been away overseas with my husband for couple of months and when we got home I have been minding grandchildren.

I owe you money for the service you provide. Can you please re send bank account details for me transfer the ten pound fee for the association.

I am down to 8 mg of Prednisone now but still have pain in upper legs. Fortunately it does not stop my riding my bicycle, slow walking and line dancing.

I am now out of horrible pain and stiffness when first diagnosed. I hope to be down much lower as months go by. My doctor has recommended dropping 1 mg each month.

Hope you are keeping well.

You may also like...