PMRGCAuk
7,669 members12,808 posts

north east support group

just wonder if any one who uses this forum is getting warning of malware danger, i keep getting big red warning page,

11 Replies
oldestnewest

People who use google as a browser are, internet explorer doesn't warn about anything it seems! I got the warning one morning but not later in the day. Most i-thing users aren't having any problems either I gather. I decided to ignore it and trust our firewall and stuff. Doesn't make the site any faster mind...

Thanks PMRpro, I had first warning yesterday evening tried 3 times today same message,its a pity i have had so much good info & smiles from it,Hope yourself & the Girls are keeping well,Dave

Dave, just so you don't feel alone, I've just experienced the same bright red screen with the same malware warning over on that forum. I've reported it and hopefully it can be sorted. I've had previous problems but never this scary one - well we are getting near to Halloween!!!

Celtic, I have relied on info from the 3 main Forums to get me down from 15mg to 5mg & stopped for a month? not had to use Dr apart from Bloods & meds. I enjoy going onto NE because not only informative but can raise a few smiles. Although being a Bloke it can feel like imposing on a girls night out, Thanks Dave,

Never feel you are imposing! Why not start a blokes' thread? It could do with a bit more male participation - they've all gone into hibernation!

THANKS.PMRpro Celtic &polkadotcom+. Its dull&wet here garden has been put to bed hence been for a pint of REAL Ale 4 old grumps putting the world to right. Have done a Q log on at NE seems A/OK.the 3 main Forums have given me the confidence to ask for extra bloods ect if i feel not all my problems are down to pmr/pred. As for my remark about Girls Night Out I am always afraid I might be asked to get a expensive round of Drinks in. Take Care.Dave

I'm cheap and cheerful - don't ever do cocktails! Sunday morning (if the sun is shining when we go for our walk) is a glass of prosecco :-) Just one... If I'm driving - fizzy water! Makes me quite popular ;-)

Dave, I have received a reply from the administrator of the NE forum saying she has disabled that particular 'attacker'. The forum staff have been contacted and it should be sorted asap, but the message is that until it can be done we are not to worry because it won't cause any real problems.

>

Your last sentence made me chuckle - don't stop "imposing" and "smiling"....the "girls" as you call them would chuckle too!

I use IE, so haven't had a problem with it on that forum but I have seen it elsewhere - it is a scary one!

Dave, please keep imposing and we'll do our best to keep you smiling,

(From one of your 'girls')

1 like

Have you got anti malware software on on your computer, if not this will help malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/?gc... only a suggestion it works well on mine.

Thanks for info paul, I have very tight security but as polkadotcom says this one was very scary.Take Care, Dave,

You may also like...