Pelvic Pain Support Network
11,158 members3,456 posts

HELP! I'm scared! D&C July17

Hi,

I'm in so much trouble, I had D&C July 2017 due to miscarriage last year.

Since then, I had lower abdominal pain, for the past few months the pain are really bad. I really HATE myself right now.

I can't sleep during the night, sitting for a long period of time at work make me hurt.

I'm so sad!

I went to Dr, but them seems to ignore me. I'm scared of pelvic pain regards to PID

I really don't know what else to do.

I just want my life back :( really hurt!

27 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi I don't think you can get PID from having a D and C unless the doctor did something wrong. Do you know of a Women's Health Centre you can attend. Failing that a sympathetic female doctor that can exam you and tell you what is wrong. Good luck Lola

Hi Lola,

Thank you for your thought... Appriciate it so much!

I already went to 5 obgyn Dr and 2 normal Dr , I'm thinking to find one final Dr who can take me seriously..

:(

... will arange for laps surgery

Try to get a referral to a female gynecologist. Maybe this will help. All the best. Lola

1 like

i will, thanks Lola :)

Keep bugging them it’s your body you do know best. Good luck xx

1 like

I WILL. tomorrow im gonna see new gyn :)

hopefully get answer.. pls pray for me :(

1 like

Introuble82 lmfao ur on here too

1 like

It’s Denise101

1 like

Ha! Why are you here lol

Same like you lol

:(

Could you have endometriosis? Why did you have a D&C? Were your periods too heavy?

Do you have any metal hardware or mesh in your pelvis? Could it have migrated? You might need a laparoscopy.

Let us know what the gynaecologist said. Praying for you...chronic pain makes life unliveable and especially when doctors wont help.

1 like

I had D&C due to miss carriage last year

I hope its endo rather than PID :(

Call your OB GYN doctor that did it. I had when one time and know problems.

Mmmm i went to see him last year, but he didn’t concern:(

Are you sure in is gynaecology problem, because I have pains all the time and it is my spine. I have Tarlov cysts on my spine very painful when sitting or standing, you can develop these cysts from different causes like accidents, chairi, operations etc, just a thought, MRI scan shows these, hope you get help soon.

Suzie

2 likes

Hi Suzie,

I don’t know, I’ve been visit so many Dr..

Each of them diagnosed me with different illness..

What’s next diagnosis will i get next? I don’t know...

I almost had a D&C for super heavy uterine lining. My periods had become unbearable. I was having major contractions and birthing clots. My doctors all didn't seem too concerned. I found a new gynecologist who put me on a progesterone only birth control and my period and some of my pain has stopped! I also have a hypertonic pelvic floor and nerve issues. The birth control pill has helped so much though. Now I don't have the heavy uterus with vomitting inducing cramps anymore.

1 like

Hi,

I heard about taking birth control can reduce some pain... should i try? Mmmm I don’t know...

I’m so alone, no support

Anyway

Just had hystreocopy and colposcopy during the weekend... it was OK simple surgery

Dr found small polyps and removed it..

... and inflamed cervix, result will be out on Monday... don’t know if i want to take the result or not..

Pain still there... needle and stabbing pain

You need to go about your problem to another dr re yr pain as it is not normal and could worsen further.

2 likes

Thanks dear

I will try and hopefully I get better

I think you need to see a neurologist. Make sure he/ she does proper pin prick analysis of your pelvic tissues.

Do you have any metal in your body from a previous surgery or any mesh?

I sure hope this isn’t an infection .....has your blood been cultured for microbes?

1 like

Mmm not sure about any metal or mesh- will check..

I hope it’s not infection, but I think it might be an infection...

but I didn’t get any fever after the d&c, i did saw my Dr about 2-3times regarding the pain, he check and didn’t see any retrained placenta etc..

mmm i guess it’s too late now

It’s never too late. I wonder if the doctor actually did get everything out as tissue left inside you could travel and get infected.

Did he cauterize your myometrium? Burning tissue MUST create problems? Do you have your operative report. You can ask for this and then read what the surgeon wrote. I’d get a copy right away.

Mesh causes major pain. Migrated metal Filshie clips used in tubal ligations migrate and can cause major pain. I had a clip on my rectum for nine years scraping tissues and causing the rear branch of my left pudendal nerve to become stuck to ligaments in my ischisl spine. I was dismissed by nine doctors as they covered up that the clips had done this. They wanted to avoid a lawsuit and instead said I had a personality disorder. Utter nonsense.

I almost died from uncontrolledv24/7 intractable nerve pain.

You may also like...