Pernicious Anaemia Society
16,615 members11,511 posts

Groundbreaking Study Shows Shielding EMF Improves Autoimmune Disease

'Novel research reveals that blocking exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) produces significant symptom changes in 90% of patients with autoimmune disease. No longer can it be ignored that man made electromagnetic radiation poses innumerable risks to human health'

greenmedinfo.com/blog/groun...

6 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm afraid I'm rather sceptical.

this is a link to the study referred to in the article

mpkb.org/home/publications/...

its conclusions are nowhere near as clear as the blog article claims

whilst there is a growing body of evidence that quantum mechanics is involved in many biological processes a study of just 64 people is a long way from providing conclusive evidence of anything.

the comments on the article include a degree of scepticism about the article - relating it to the possibility that the reported effect was actually down to personal belief/placebo effect as the study design failed to take this posiblity into consideration.

4 likes

But EMFs 'are' harmful, so we should all be limiting our exposure anyway.

Link here to over 5,000+ peer reviewed studies on dangers of EMF radiation:

smartmeterdangers.org/smart...

1 like

there are also numerous studies that have shown that there isn't any significant impact from EMF fields.

chemical emissions from cars are much more dangerous.

crossing the road is much more dangerous

1 like

Sorry, but I totally disagree. A lot of the studies saying there is no risk from EMFs are funded by industry, just like when they said tobacco posed no risk to health, all those years ago....

1 like

Well, there is just one solution.

You should immediately remove yourself from the most intense sources of electromagnetic radiation. Those are:

Mobile phone, tablets, wifi and televisions.

Bye.

3 likes

Yes, some of us with chronic health conditions become increasingly sensitive to a wider number of things. A friend of mine found that when he left the wifi at his property on all day and night (when he wasn't even using it) he was prone to headaches and migraines. 🤔

2 likes

You may also like...