Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Hi All,

happy new Year to all my new friends on this site,

i have found it very enlightening and help full .

i was out last night with a few friends and had a few wee drinks, when i first arrived some of the people who i have not seen for some time were a bit un sure how to talk to me , as i walked throught the door of the pub some of the faces were all i can say was some were in a state of Horror, some with pitty and some would not look at me, i was shaking from head to toe, not a pritty sight but who cares , thats what i look like now, any way after a few drinks and a chat about PD thay all came round and i think now understand a weee bit of what i have to go through on a daily basis

so at lest we have a few new supporters in Glasgow

Happy New Year

Regards

Al

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Happy New Year, Al. Your post describes how I physically feel more often than not. Dennis

• Thank you for your comments. Sometimes I feel like a leper. I was invited to a birthday party at a bar last nite but opted to stay home. Maybe it's time to do more with my life.

• Cheers Joealt,

some times we have to do what what we do

have a good New Year

AL

• I went to Rosa's Blues Bar in Chicago on New Years Eve and had a great time.

• like the picture !! good for you too - to go out in a state such as you have to put up with is very brave - ay least i dont shake !!

all the very best to you and laraine for 2012

sha xx

• Sha , its not brave its life

happy new year

Al

xxx

You may also like...