Vanishing Comments and Replies in HealthUnlocked

On this website when answering questions commenting on bloggs I have accidentally deleted the whole of my reply / Comment.

This has been very frustrating as I have not known how to retreive the deleted text.

Today I have stumbled upon the way to retreive that text. Its very simple, just type Control z and as if by magic there it is.

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • HI IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO

I SHALL TRY THE CONTROL AND Z AND MAGIC ?..

HOPEFULLY

LOL JILL

:-)SO THANKS FOR THE TIP

• Thankyou!

• A good find. Thanks.

• Another thank you! I do this in my email all the time.

• Thank you for the help

• That is really worth knowing I thank you most heartily

• Now I come to think about it Control z is often used as an undo key control in other programs, for example solitaire. So it is a kind of conventional thing between computer porogramers, of which I once was, so I should have thought about it before.

• control z

• control z

• The control key is the one labelled Ctrl

• OMG!!! Thank you Thank You!!!

• thank you, i will try it again!!

• the Word delete is not going away

• Having gone away it's supposed to come back.

• Apart from this is there any reason for why the Word delete is not going away?

• No, I think I know what you mean now. You can't nor should be allowed to delete the word Delete.

• Thank you so much!

• no , for so far i know anyhow i see that my message is coming through anyway. thank you for trying to help me!!

• no so far i know! but i see that my comment is coming through and that is what matters. thank you for being so kind!

You may also like...