HELLO

Hello everybody :-)

Sorry its been so long since I blogged. Hope everyone is having a good weekend, Ive done the usual Saturday thing, spent the day with my 3 kids, had a good day wish it didnt go so quick, I really miss them, the worst part being when I have to leave them, been getting me down lately...along with a couple of other things......work have have cut my hours now I havent got a car....I have to get round my calls on the bus and obviuosly I cant do as many which cuts down my hours....hence less pay, so thats getting me down too.....bills / debts still gotta be paid......Still I try to face it with my usual PMA but not as easy # SIGH #

If theres anyone in the Sheffield / South Yorkshire area who needs a full time carer then Im available, I have plenty of experience

Anyway you all take care

Andy :-) xx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely to hear from you Andy! Think we all feel the way you do sometimes for one reason or another - but keep your chin up! :)

• Thanks Ali, looked for you on PD Junction today :-)

• hi andy.

sorry you are feeling blue but it must be hard for you without a car ..

my son has just lost his job in the uk - he is a courier so hopefully it wont be too long before he gets another one..

he is married for the second time to a lovely girl but has 2 sons to pay fior from his first marriage so he needs a job pronto !!

all the best for your life too

shasha xxx

• Hi Andy

Glad to see you had a good time with your kids. Sorry to see that you have had your hours cut just when you seemed to be getting things sorted. Sorry that you don't have a car. Buses are not really the best way to travel when you are in a hurry.

Now is the time when you need your PMA. It is not like you to let things get you down so you must be having a rotten time. E-mail me if you want a moan. Will keep my fingers crossed that things improve for you.

Sue

• Oh Andy sorry things are not so good, hopefully improve soon. You are always so positive shame life has given you a blip. Take heart in the prayers and support of your friends and plan one of your parties, we will all come xx take care xx

• Sorry you are having a tough time, Andy. :-(

Something we all go through at one time or another. I, like you, have had a bad month and a half. Had a bad fall1/16 (bruises still not gone), then I got a sinus infection, followed by a bad case of shingles (still not cleared completely), and then had a bad fall last Tuesday and badly sprained my ankle. :-(

To better days to all of us. Take care Andy and keep that PMA. :-) Hugs, Terri

• HI ANDY

SORRY Y OU ARE DOWN AT ATHE MOMENT

HOW DO WE GET LIEK HTSI

WITJH SPRING JUS TAROUND THE CORNER??

yes PLZ ANOTHER PARTY!??

Keep your chin up and PMA IS SO IMPORTNAT

I GO TO SEE MY NEURO TODAY 1ST VISITI SINCE LAST AUGUST

I HAVE AA FEW QUESTIONS FOR HIM- NOT THA T HE CAN/ WILL ANSWER THEM..

LOL jiLL

:-)

You may also like...