PARKINSON'S MOVEMENT is pleased to announce its first photography competition. But this is a photography competition with a difference. We want you to design the headers for PARKINSON'S MOVEMENT (www.parkinsonsmovement.com)
1) photos must be the work of the person submitting them.
2) photos have to be 2000 pixels wide and 360 pixels high (or in that same height to width ratio).
3) photographs must have the theme of movement
4) photos must not be copyrighted.
5) you are eligible to submit photos if you are a person with Parkinson's, a carer, relative or in some way connected to Parkinson's. If you're unsure, ask us.
The prize will be at least a bottle of champagne. The best entries will be used as headers on the website.
Submit entries to email@example.com
Closing date: December 15th 2011