Next

I am going to attempt to go shopping at the market this afternoon before we start yoga. I hope to have someone with me but I need to try because I have to get gifts for people and since Sarah (my daughter) could not come with me then I have to try to do it on my own. Then it is back here by 5:00 today for yoga then at 7:00 we are doing the first group dinner and I hope to get a cooking lesson from the fabulous cooks here at Soulshine on how to make their awesome corn fritters. Then at 8:00 we are going to the full moon purification ceremony. Busy day!!!

I am still trying to find someone to help me figure out how to download/upload pictures.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi sadie

a full day indeed!

dont worry about the photos

they will happen!

lol JIll

• my Parkie program had a dance yesterday with a great ballroom teacher. So down in dumps I almost didn't go. An hour of anxiety about what to wear, especially shoes, cause I didn't want to carry an extra pair of shoes (mistake!). Of course, I had the best time cause I can dance even tho I walk with a walker :( I even forgot my meds, but almost everyone had an extra sinimet :D

Knees hurt so bad last night, thought I'd never get to sleep. We have days and we have DAYS!

• Amen to that!!! Keep it up and don't not do something you may want to do!!! And I think dancing is awesome, I love to dance and believe me, I don't do it very well. So glad you went to the dance!!!!!!!!

• Don't we though! :-) I'm greatful for last night it was the first night I slept through. no bathroom break, no pain, yippee.

You may also like...