Amazing new invention to keep us mobile!

I wanted to forewarn everyone...if you are squeamish about seeing others off meds; don't watch

If you can get past that, you will meet Max who channeled his frustration into something really wonderful for anyone who has issues with walking. I am sharing this in hope that he gets more recognition and funding. It also unintentionally conveys how horrible it is to be trapped inside your own body

-Laura

vimeo.com/47967790

26 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Take me for a long walk right now. Wonderful.

• Where can we get them! Brilliant! What a remarkable and inspiring person.

• What an ingenious idea. one that will no doubt be on the market soon.

• That looks like an excellent idea,!Bring it on! Thank you for posting it

• Yes, thank you.

• Are they available for sale yet?

• I wish I had seen this before spending so much on an electric scooter.

• Can I have one please--------

• ME TOO

i would love to be able to go for a walk on mhy own1

lov jill

:-)

• Very similar product to a Gait Trainer, aka Pacer Trainer / Up and Free, Mobility Aid available with seat and or harness.

• I hope it is more/better than those, probably designed by people w/o walking challenges

• I stated 'similar' ... I should have stated 'Max's much improved model'. My bad. Sorry for not being more concise.

• WOW. I am going to research how I can help him move forward with this! and I want one. I always wnted a Segway, this is better!

• In a quick attempt (my dog needs to go out) could not find him. When I come in and after Breakfast i"m going to settle down and find Max. Anyone want to join me?

• "Max hopes to have his latest prototype picked up by the Michael J. Fox foundation."

~august 24, 2012

from the webpage

ctvvancouverisland.ca/2012/...

• Bravo!!! Although I'm not there yet, I would love to have a Country Flyer so I can be out and about when I need it. Thank you Max!!

• I so agree, this is a fantastic device, and I hope that Max can find a way to get it to a public who quite clearly would like to be able to buy one.

• That is something my husband needs. Please keep us posted for when it becomes available.

• I would feel so much better with this and wouldn't be scared to walk by myself ! Gosh I want it ! Yes, thank you Max !!

• Thanks for posting this. I'm mostly in a wheelchair now. This really gives me hope.

• What a great idea. Now put pedals on it so you can ride a bicycle and get exercise at the same time.

• hiu iagrree

a great inveniton

lol Jill

:-)

• Cool Beans!! thank you for sharing!

• This is amazing. Thanks for the link.

• Wow!!! This is just what I need well done x

• All I can say.....is what an amazing man......