Bali here I come ready or not

Well I leave for Bali in two days and to say I am excited is putting it mildly!! But with the excitement comes a little trepidation. I wonder how I will handle the 22 + hours of travel. I wonder if I can do all the yoga. I wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew. Only time will tell. So I won't able to post anything until I get back. When I get back on the 17th I will let all of you know how it went and all the details. Love to you all.

SadieSadie

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have a fantastic trip and take care x

• Have a ball

• have a great trip - we were supposed to have gone to bali in 2007/8 but i fell down the stairs and cracked a vertabrae - so we were forced to cancel our trip - i think it was the start of my pd then -

so have a winderful time and hope to see some ophotos - i will give you my email address -

love sha xxx

• How cool!!! I have always wanted to travel to Bali. Enjoy your trip, think positive and you will have a wonderful time.

• Yes wave at every palm tree. Lucky you!

• Have a wonderful time. I love the ocean, beaches and palm trees. What the heck am I doing in the desert? ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY. Can't wait to hear all about it. :-)

Terri

• Go well and be safe and above all enjoy!! Tony xx

• have a g8 time let us know how u get tinkin of goin 2oz in october

• Wanted to say a big THANKS for all the well wishes. I will get my daughter to help me upload, or what ever you do, the photos so everyone can see them.

Love to you all

SadieSadie

You may also like...