MY POOR SPELLING CAUSED BY ,SORRY

To All,

Sooooooo sorry for all my spelling eriers and it is caused by,,,,,,,,,,

In 93 I had Cardic Arest ,heart stoped dead at 3:00am sleepin. in bead.

911 aambulance never came ,broke down, and I was without good oxigan causing me to have Anoxia Enceplopathy, In short the spell directory in my brian is gone,

Heart 100& ok but can not spell, I use a handheld Spelling Ace somtimes.

And know having PD DOES NOT BOTHER ME AT ALL, STAYING POSITIVE.

CHEERBB 66

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • BB, Nobody needs to fret about spelling on this site and your sentences are easily readable. Besides, if you can handle "Anoxia Enceplopathy", you'll git

buy jist fine.

Sounds like you were extreeemly lucky on the heart thing.

• i do not hav e aspellign problem BB but my typign si v dyslexic

So do nto worry about it

life is too short to worry about thes eminor impediment s(in my case the PSP )means my co ordinqaiton is poor and 1 hand is stronger thn the other

lol Jill

• We certainly do not mind. and all of us realise we all have some problems. spelling is the least of them all we bother about.

The main thing is stay as healthy as possible and keep blogging

It is rather like a little family here.

• Stupid joke alert!

When growing up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I was witness to the tragedy of having a debilitating medical condition that caused a dear friend of mine to be teased by other kids about his dyslexia until he became suicidal. He tried to end it all by jumping behind a bus!

• Good old Milwukee humor...Had a drink from a bubbler lately?

• Only inbetween beers! LOL!

Stopped at a "Stop AND Go" light lately?

• Yahhh...Aaaana Hay!

• Grear ST, LOL

Love it

BB

• I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtsy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thuhogt slpeling was ipmorantt."

• That's cool, I read that paragraph straight through without pausing, I'm going to try it on my 11 & 13 year old later - might even get her to take it into school as a 'show & tell'. (On the other hand, don't want to give the kids an excuse not to do their spellings!!!)

BB, no apologies needed, you have a great, positive attitude. Keep on blogging!

• The brain reorganises the letters so you can read the words just fine. Amazing what that organ is capable of.

• ES , I HAVE HEARD THAT ALSO

BB

• Not nesesairy 2 hav nise spelng! We gest want to here frm u!

• THANKS TO, YOUR THE BEST

BB

• UPS THANKS TO ALLLLLLL

BB

• Greetings to the Group,

I'm a new member. I have a suggestion. if you are concerned about your spelling errors appearing and reaction to them, use "Nuance's, Dragon Naturally Speaking". It is an excellent program. I use it 99% of the time and have no spelling errors. Website: nuance.com (you have the link, but you have to type it).

Granny2012

• WOW I WILL CHECK IT OUT G2

BB 66 NJ

You may also like...