No cure for Parkinson's

No cure for Parkinson's

So what? There's no cure for life. We all die from something. My attitude is I have Parkinson's, it doesn't have me. I live my life as best as I can given my limitations. I can walk some, hear see, drive and I concentrate on those things.I find humor, exercise and prayer help. This is my introduction. I no longer play drums professionally but I play drums. I can no longer drive for long trips but I drive to the beach. IOW, I focus on what I can do and not what I can't do. Yeah, I have Parkinson's. So what. It doesn't have me.

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • One more thing. I make a great martini.......shaken, not stirred

• Awesome...That is what I like to read...and you are not afraid to go out in public for fear of what people think.....

• the best kind!

;-)

jeg

• Thanks. I needed that.

• wecome mahzelltoffee - i love the name

• I've found that the way you "choose" to handle your problems makes all the difference.......well said mahzellltoffee!

• Hi

I think unr absolutely right

Lol Jill

:-)

• You are singing my song (98% of the time). Love the 'tude. Keep it coming.

• Wonderful thanks

• Compared o most PD people I'm just a kid so I have to feel the same way. It has made me much more spontaneous because when the weathers nice I get out and do something/anything! Soon it'll be the boat but have to do yardwork first!

• Right on!!!!My sentiments as well. Check out my blog: "I may have PD.....etc.

:-)

jeg

• Keep going !! Don't let "it" grind you down...............I'm running my 12th Marathon in 5 weeks - dxd 2005 at the age of 40 - I will NOT give up !!

Dave

You may also like...