I believe, from all the studying I have done, that most Parkinson's is caused by toxins, i.e., Agent Orange in Viet Nam, 2-4-D, Dioxin, DDT, glyphosate (roundup), GMO's, heavy metals,toxins in air and water. If, indeed, Parkinson's is caused by toxins, then, it stands to reason one should work diligently to remove those toxins, including those in the brain.
When we went to a recent appointment to George's doctor, primarily to compare notes with the doctor and learn what new therapies he has found for Parkinson's. (BTW, He stated George looked good, and he thought hadn't changed from a year earlier.)
He also stated that there is a new form of zeolite that goes through the blood brain barrier and detoxifies the foreign chemicals in the brain. He said it is over the counter, has worked well for his other Parkinson's patients. George will take it at least 3 months. George is having a toxin urine test done through Great Plains Lab, to show where his beginning markers are before starting the zeolite. He will be taking one or two drops, I believe, in a glass of water every day. It sounds very promising. If you don't get to the cause of the problem how can you cure it? He will retest in 6 months. We will keep everyone updated.