I found a PD specific exercise web site, run by a PT, that one can join for a fee and exercise at home. It has all levels of difficulty and many different forms of exercise. There is yoga, tai chi, high intensity, dance holding onto your chair, AMP and others. They offer a free trial. If you're interested in examining them, their web site is...………..
PD exercise classes on the web - Parkinson's Movement
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
north London specifically: boxing, cycling, PD Warrior, LSVT Big etc. Any info on Tai chi and singing...
I am finding that when I exercise I don't recover like I used to. I found this years ago but then went...
back by exercising. Unfortunately, I cannot find it now and I have no clue on the kind of exercises I should...
- And Now they say that Intense exercise is detrimental for PD
- Scientific Evidence of the Benefits of EXERCISE for Pd and Alzheimer's
- PD + EXERCISE = MOBILITY
- Why exercise slows progression of PD: reduces α-synuclein aggregation
- PD's Ups and Downs: Benefits of Exercise and Brief Periods of Short-term memory loss.
- Mucuna 40% -100% LDOPA? B1 regimen - thoughts?
- Here is a PWP, 10 years in, who says she is 98% symptom-free. Interview with Clinical Research Scientist Prof. Karen Raphael
- We now have 3 supplements that can potentially prevent or even break up alphasynuclein clumping.
- Supplements Useless
- Does a cure for Parkinson's already exist? Is it being withheld?