The Guardian reports that high fibre is good for health, and low carb - whilst not necessarily demanding low fibre, is a health risk for most people following the diets because of the lack of quality fibre in the diet. A bit of personal reassurance for trying to fix the microbiome with a diet which is "normal" rather than faddy.
More news about diet: theguardian.com... - Parkinson's Movement
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
Another piece of research indicating that the microbiome is critical in PD and management of it might...
progression, it seems as if another encouraging study is released daily. Here's today's good news from...
ketogenic diet (or keto diet, for short) is a low-carb, high-fat diet that offers many health benefits...
the ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet (KD) is a high-fat, moderate protein, low-carb diet that makes your...
- PROTEINS / KETONIC DIET
- i would like to know more about the micro therapy.
- Dr. McDougall diet as opposed to keto diets. Dr. Mcdougall's starch and plant based diet.
- Much has been said about the unproven coconut oil claims but little about the well documented and more promising curcumin
- Ketogenic diet resource website on the Internet
- summary of a visit to my neurologist
- Here is a PWP, 10 years in, who says she is 98% symptom-free. Interview with Clinical Research Scientist Prof. Karen Raphael
- Focused Ultrasound Pallidotomy & Me
- Mucuna and drowsiness/tired
- Curcumin seems to have protective effects in Alzheimer's disease. Could it be good for PD?